Darkrelease

Minis you would like to see

1083 posts in this topic

On the same line, a giant gorilla..like giant sized..

mmmmmm ape attack..mmmmm

adam

On the same line, a giant gorilla..like giant sized..

53811c.jpg

100 kngdoms has a nice giant gorila named "giant gor". TMP had a great write up on painting him.

theminiaturespage.com/workbench/?id=53811

he goes for a little under 20, so for a mini its ok, but a plastic toy may be infinitly more affordable. But if he is worth it to you, snag him when you see him because 'suposedly' 100 kingdoms has some 'ownership' issues.

100 Kingdom's Giant Gor is a great mini.

Jason Weibe, our GwydionGreen, did a terrific job on this piece.

I have it and would recomend it to anyone.

cher ^_^

I want to see.... a barbarian with daggers and arrows sticking out of his flesh, fighting on heedless of the pain.

My first posting on this subject :blink:

I'm pretty happy at what's I've been getting or what's comin out, but one thing got me thinkin (bad habit, yes I know), but I would like to see animal companions done by Reaper to go with the current Reaper crop of minis, that might have or use a animal companion, like rangers & druids or whatnot)

animals like:

a bear (striding along with a character, not attacking)

dogs like a german shepard, or hound dog or lab.

bird of prey like hawks, eagles (we have these already but have them like they would be for hunting, the hood, a stand etc)

panthers, or tigers or cougars

Horses, don't see many of these critters, mainly ones with either barding, or just a riding riding horse, no eleborate decorations, just a simple one.

just some suggestions

Randy M

I'll have to second that. It's always hard to find good mini's for Druid Animal Companions. Regular, ordinary, *proportionaly* sized dogs for one thing. All I can find are ones that look like they're way too small. Wolves would be good too as they are one of the most commonly taken companions.

I had to go to Clan Wars to Find decent horses for our D&D party. Of course since Reaper has the license for Clan Wars it'd be cool to see some of those horses back in print....

I have an enitre army of 1000 kingdom apes, I got them at gencon for a sweet deal.

I would like to see a giant octopus coming out of the water..

Adam

I'd like to see some more faeries that aren't Fredericks of Hollywood models, either in pose or dress.

I'd like to see a pack of posable 15mm-ish frogs. Heck, I'll make the green and send it to Reaper if I can't get it cast by one of the forum members I've been talking to.

I want to see.... a barbarian with daggers and arrows sticking out of his flesh, fighting on heedless of the pain.

That'd be a nice looking Mini. A orc would look pretty cool like that as well.

oooh! Giant octopus waving tentacles threateningly!

yeah!!!!

doesn't get any better than that!

I'd like to see some more faeries that aren't Fredericks of Hollywood models, either in pose or dress.

That's exactly what I think. Those fairies need a brass pole and a parkay floor.

Iain.

Feral, cannabalistic halflings, ala TSR's Dark Sun setting. That and a Lysette mounted on an elf steed.

Grendel resins... swamp creature @ discout hobby

Oh... man... a diorama idea for all my unpainted LotR Fellowship minatures just popped into my head. That think'd be perfect for the 'entrance to Moria' fight...

Wonder if I can sneak this purchase past the wife?