odinsgrandson

Heroforge Adventuring Party

Great paint job on all, but this has to be the oddest RPG group I've seen.  Are they a D&D/Harry Potter/Bikini Beach Babe mashup?

• Like 4

Bikini model in the adventuring party?

Nicely painted.

I can't see any appreciable grain/steps. So good work.

I like the spiked chain guy the most, but the casting/printing proportions of the legs and feet are off to me.

And definitely a weird group, with a lightsaber spell slinger?!?

• Like 1

I see Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 for sure. I'm thinking the first is inspired by Link? There might be some Assassin's Creed going on in the 3rd one too.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 2

Well done!

What I found with HEROFORGE is you have to clear coat the base model. One the coat holds it covers over all the pores and you can prime it and paint it as normal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Some friends are doing this, under their Infinite Dimensions Games, though I'm not involved. The Kickstarter will take place in March and is for digital files for 3D print. If I remember correctly there are no physical rewards. While people should hold off until the details of the crowdfund are released, my understanding is that the core set is done, any stretch goals will pay for the labour of doing the design/sculpting of those items only, so the core set would be ready as soon as funding period is over. 
      They have a Facebook and Instagram and more for lots of previews (but I'm not linking because I'm not sure what on those sites will break forum rules), and if anyone is attending BreakoutCon this year in Toronto, they will be there displaying.

• By Lidless Eye
      Yet another design by Duncan Shadow, the God That Never Was, the Atropal!

Probably my favorite critter that was added during the 3.X era (not counting Pathfinder since they've added everything from obscure local mythics to cryptids to memes over the years)

• By Lidless Eye
      Another completed 3D print, again designed by Duncan Shadow.

This guy had a bit of a restoration.  The printer knocked his head off overnight in a 20 hour print, so I attempted my first partial print and printed only from that point up and glued him together.  The gap is more obvious on his back.  I used model car filler, but I think my tube was a bit too old.

And one with Sir Forscale:

• By Lidless Eye
      Another 3D print complete, this one was designed by Duncan Shadow.  I scaled it up a bit for the print, the STL name was "Bloat Hag" but I thought she'd make a good, monstrously sized Annis Hag.

• By Darsc Zacal
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2097161002/the-efreet-a-sci-fi-dropship/description

Looks interesting but out of my price range.
      Available as a resin model or as 3D print files.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)