TheBucklandBrewer

77590 - Father Dagon (Bones 3)

4 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I painted some Reaper mini's... but now that this little sweetheart crawled upon my doorstep, I really couldn't resist assembling him hoping to start painting soon. 

It'll be a little longer than 7 days I'm sure, and I have to hide him from my 3-year-old daughter... (to avoid her having nightmares)... but I'm glad I can finally start :-)

It's also gonna be the first Bones fig I'm painting... and I'm pretty excited to try it out  :-) 

Btw, compliments to the creators of this figure, what a lovely sculpt and concept!! 

Dagon (1).jpg

12 people like this

He's an amazing sculpt! If it's your first bones I highly suggest to give it a good soapy scrub (you probably already know this but as someone who made the mistake not to...I'm just making sure). I vote for purples! Everything is better with purple :D

1 person likes this

If you have a liner use that as primer.

I have one too, it's an awesome mini!

trying out some colours...  It'll be someway going purple / blue / green I guess.

The blue is just some sort of basecoat (slightly watered down Citadel foundation Necron Abyss), it does leave a pretty shiny result which not all of my paints seem to dull once painted over... but I'll find my may though I'm sure. 

Dagon (2).jpg

7 people like this