Live
Adventurescapes

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Updated with the live link!

Edited by ForgePrints
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Looks good to me, especially the docks. I really liked how you kept your KS under control and fulfilled very rapidly. Double thumbs up!!

Edited by dice4hire
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Glad to see it! Hope I still have some money left over from Reaper! :lol:

I dug around the FP previous KS and checked out the Old Rogue painting service website. Found these pics!

dscn9242.jpg?w=1200&h=&crop&ssl=1

dscn9243.jpg?w=1200&h=&crop&ssl=1

dscn9244.jpg?w=1200&h=&crop&ssl=1

dscn9245.jpg?w=1200&h=&crop&ssl=1

Edited by ced1106
4 people like this

Might need some docks....

2 people like this

Just wanted to update everyone with a launch date September 6th and our official press release for this!

Thanks,

Kevin

Adventurescapes

Aug 12, 2017

ADVENTURESCAPES1_large.jpg?v=1502548531

Rhode Island based miniature company Forge Prints is at it again! Launching their 6th Kickstarter, Adventurescapes, September 6th. With Adventurescapes, Forge Prints brings us, for the first time into the realm of Kelvaria, with three unique encounters. Providing all of the tiles and accessories necessary to bring them to life. In this, the first of a series of Adventurescapes offerings we find the Crown 'n' Laurel Tavern, which has a mimic infestation. The Ghrys boatdocks where there're smugglers and merchants aplenty, and an alchemy chamber that sits in the forest in a necromancer's tower.

This will be the largest and most ambitious offering to date for Forge Prints. Following the success of their last campaign "Foundations 4: Rise of the Mimics" , Forge Prints will be continuing their partnership with Old Rogue Studios. Thereby giving backers a choice between unpainted resin, or having Old Rogue hand paint their order. 

5 people like this

More news...!

This Wednesday morning our next campaign Adventurescapes launches on Kickstarter!  With this first Adventurescapes campaign we bring three different locations in the realm of Kelvaria to you.  Each Kit contains all of the Tiles and Accessories needed to bring these locations to life on your gaming table.  Add On packs of additional environment tiles will also be available to build out larger environments!  Our tiles are designed to blend seamlessly with the Dwarven Forge(tm) dungeon tile system as well.

Early bird pledges will provide further discounts and be available for the first week of the campaign only!  As before with our Rise of the Mimics campaign you will be able to receive your kits either unpainted or expertly hand painted through our partnership with Old Rogue Studios.

We can't wait to share this Kickstarter with everyone!

Thanks,
Kevin and the Forge Prints Team

2 people like this

Got an email about this earlier. I held off on the mimics campaign (somehow), but this... those docks... Kinda need some of those.

2 people like this

The docks go really well with the Barge, Raft and Rowboat from the Bones 4 KS. Can't wait to see the price.

2 people like this

Sounds like there is a good amount of interest in our docks.  wanted to put up a sneak preview photo of some of the docks here :) I hope everyone is stoked with all 3 environments we have put together and I think you are going to be happily surprised with our pricing!

Any last second feedback is appreciated!

Kevin

3 people like this

I agree, the items from the Dreadmere expansion in Bones 4 have really raised my interest in the docks on offer.

1 person likes this

I bought quite a few extra cavern bridges/"docks" from the Secret Weapon KS to serve as makeshift docks in part, but these really fit the bill a lot better. Seeing as they're actual docks and all.

1 person likes this

And we are now live!  I hope you all like what we have put together.

Kevin

1 person likes this

I'm in for one set of the docs. The rest isn't unique enough, though there are one or two minis I like. But the docks... I have nothing like those in my stash.

I hope you enjoy your docks when they arrive :)   We have some great stretch goals planned as well!

Kevin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now