ForgePrints

Adventurescapes

Just wanted to post a picture of our first Alchemy Chamber add-on!  You can pledge for add-on's without making a room pledge for those one the fence!  Not sure if posting the image from the kickstarter breaks the forum rules around commerce because there is pledge prices here? If so let me know Admins and i'll post just the image not whats up on the kickstarter!

e7acb6d6f092ea2ee950181434cd1fe0_origina

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ForgePrints said:

Just wanted to post a picture of our first Alchemy Chamber add-on!  You can pledge for add-on's without making a room pledge for those one the fence!  Not sure if posting the image from the kickstarter breaks the forum rules around commerce because there is pledge prices here? If so let me know Admins and i'll post just the image not whats up on the kickstarter!

e7acb6d6f092ea2ee950181434cd1fe0_origina

Because this is an addon that is offered on the kickstarter and the kickstarter is still live, it's perfectly fine to post it here.

However, if this was only offered after the kickstarter ended through a post kickstarter pledge manager and you posted a link to it here, that would be a no Commerce violation.

Also just wanted to say that this portal is awesome. Love the transparent insert.

Is the insert removable? Or would two be needed to give both versions?

• Like 1

It's removable,

If you look closely at the picture you can see the top ring slots into the bottom two stones of the base and the ring has a groove in it that the Insert slides into!

So psyched you like it! It's our nod to Stargate :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ForgePrints said:

It's removable,

If you look closely at the picture you can see the top ring slots into the bottom two stones of the base and the ring has a groove in it that the Insert slides into!

So psyched you like it! It's our nod to Stargate :)

Excellent!

Stargate was my first thought,

You just need a spiral door piece to put in front of the portal. 

:poke:

• Like 1

After the Docks got the Beaches and The Alchemy Chamber got the Nether Portal, we could not leave the crown n laurel out in the cold! here is the Addon Pack for the Tavern.

9c832762ec1d1cc1b3696a1a0df176ec_origina

707c5dc541aedb781987847c7d18c2b3_origina

• Like 3

Those outhouses are really great. I can easily see the this add-on turning the kitchen into a grand tavern. And it is completely Forgeprints. Right priced, useful, with some serious whimsy.

• Like 1

Some snazzy early production photos in their forum. 

http://forum.forgeprints.com/post/adventurescapes-preproduction-fun-9306098?pid=1300159080#post1300159080

They are sending out some Surveymonkey emails to get a jump on making some of the rewards, and there is still 2 weeks left in the KS. These guys are serious about beating the fulfillment timeline.

3542805.jpg

• Like 2

So, should I paint the docks to compliment Dreadmere or the barge in Bones 4?

What's that, miniature shoulder angel that makes me buy all the minis? You think I should get two sets of docks and paint one for each? Well, that seems like a good idea, but the last time I listened to you I spent all my money on Bones 4...

27 minutes ago, Talae said:

Sometimes I question whether that voice is an angel...

Hey! It says it's an angel, and an angel would never lie about that.

It must be an angel.

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

It must be an angel.

It is an angel.  What's up for debate is if it's fallen or not.

• Like 3

*** looks at "thing" sitting on own shoulder ***

"why do you just roll your eyes when we talk?" ::(:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

It must be an angel.

Looking at my own shoulder angel does beg the question: Why would an angel have so many tentacles?

The Auld Grump

• Like 4

First, it sucks when I want to express my excitement for the KS when I can't post in those comments yet. I am excited for this KS.

Penultimately, the post you just added over there is a prime example of what I dig about this KS. It's a glimpse into a tiny company with huge potential that is being built on passion, eagerness, and keen awareness of its audience.

3. I have a suggestion for Adventurescapes 2: Miniature Boogaloo. Reaper just finished off Bones 4 with a gorgeous ghost ship that I don't need (though I do want it). I'd like a ship that can fill any boat-y roll I need it too. 30 feet, 100 feet, skinny, wide, one, two, or three masts. You are my hope for that ship. It'd be a natural follow up to the docks and I'd love you forever.

P. S. Sonny needs an undead dolphin buddy named Bubbles.

Edited by Fnordlover
Added post script
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Clearman said:

*** looks at "thing" sitting on own shoulder ***

"why do you just roll your eyes when we talk?" ::(:

Things can get really weird when you realize that your shoulder angel... is a slug....

800px-Blue_dragon-glaucus_atlanticus_(85

By Sylke Rohrlach from Sydney - Blue dragon-glaucus atlanticus, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=39934058

*EDIT* Getting on topic again... I am in it for the docks - I have nautical inclinations for my games...

The Auld Grump - I must down to the sea again,

To the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship,

And a star to steer her by....

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 3