ForgePrints

Funded
Adventurescapes

101 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Fnordlover said:

P. S. Sonny needs an undead dolphin buddy named Bubbles.

More trouble than bubble, but... :lol:

3540115.jpg

Edited by ced1106
4 people like this

Is the cauldron in the Kitchen part of the fireplace, or a separate piece?

My witch can use a cauldron.::):

19 hours ago, ced1106 said:

More trouble than bubble, but... :lol:

3540115.jpg

Holy crap! We had that happen in our game a few weeks ago!

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Is the cauldron in the Kitchen part of the fireplace, or a separate piece?

My witch can use a cauldron.::):

Holy crap! We had that happen in our game a few weeks ago!

It's a separate piece, but it looks like the firewood underneath it is part of the cauldron (though I don't know whether they come attached).

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, ced1106 said:

3540115.jpg

I need this in my life.

2 people like this

Last 12 hours!

Some backers did a recount and the Docks set now has 120 pieces plus a game mat, not 88, for $75. The display area is the same (the pier pieces were separated from the dock tiles).

1 person likes this

I'm still in for just the docks set but I'm expecting to add things through the post kickstarter backerkit.

Some nice stuff here. Too bad it didn't catch on with more backers.

1 person likes this

I am torn on that. Less backers means quicker turnaround time. Sometimes too much success is a bad thing. This way, maybe we are closer to another KS campaign than we would have been.

Also, I hope that I hope my wallet can recover a bit before the backerkit goes live. A longer wait is better for me. 

As of now, I am in for docks and the portal.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Talae said:

I am torn on that. Less backers means quicker turnaround time. Sometimes too much success is a bad thing. This way, maybe we are closer to another KS campaign than we would have been.

Talae, yes, they've hinted that they might be fulfilling early. They started making some of the minis before campaign even ended and I think the painter is already painting some things.

Adventurescapes 2 is already in the works and should be launched in a few months. At one point, I think they mentioned a December/January time frame, but I'd expect they'll probably wait until Adventurescapes 1 is fulfilled before launching.

1 person likes this

I am hoping that in Adventurescapes 2 all their pieces can be made of their stronger material,  I was very impressed with the material video and would gladly pay for all the accessories and tiles to be made nearly indestructible.  Plus if they separate the tiles and accessories I can spend more on what I want with out getting more of what I don't want more of. 
1 person likes this

Hey guys,

Yes we are underway to get this one turned around hopefully ahead of schedule!  We are taking a lot of what we have learned here and will be changing the format of our adventurescapes line.  instead of tiles and accessories its going to be more about "micro encounters" much smaller sized kits.  A lot of the suggestions provided during the campaign will be used as the basis for our initial encounters. we will also have the complete kit, and just the true accessories also broken out. 

Current guess is the next campaign would launch around march, we need time to get this one fulfilled and really flush out the concept.  Thanks again for the support, and feedback!

Kevin

2 people like this