Wow that is stunningly beautiful work!  The colours are amazing and I love the purple especially on her armour! The plinth is also really creative and ties in wonderfully with the theme! 

• Like 4

Just now, Baldur8762 said:

Wow that is stunningly beautiful work!  The colours are amazing and I love the purple especially on her armour! The plinth is also really creative and ties in wonderfully with the theme! 

Thank you! I appreciate your comments ::D:

• Like 2

unbelievably good work! I really love the outcome. I was sceptical of that hair first, but in the end it all turned out to look absolutely awesome. I'd love to put her in my showcase for sure!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Knochensack said:

unbelievably good work! I really love the outcome. I was sceptical of that hair first, but in the end it all turned out to look absolutely awesome. I'd love to put her in my showcase for sure!

Thank you very much!

I had a difficult time deciding on what hair color to go with and I'm happy with how it turned out. I asked for some advice from my friend and mentor (Michael Proctor) on how he'd suggest doing a silver hair. If you ever go to reapercon, make sure to take a class or two of his. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Darcstaar said:

That's really cool!

I love the eyes!  They are very evil and menacing.

Thank you, Darc! I think they are probably the best eyes I've done to date, so I'm very happy how they came out. ::):

• Like 2

You're levelling up with every bust/large scale mini!!!

Her eyes are lifelike, her armor is stunning, I love the hair and the scratch built Tie Fighter Base is an excellent idea!

burns.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now