Citrine

Dreadmere Fishmonger and Crone

16 posts in this topic

Awesome paintjob!!!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of The Girls is LOVELY in her own fashion. Your brushwork & color selection are KNOCK OUTS...I love the faces. VERY WELL DONE!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive! That is not average tabletop standard! (at least not in my book) they both look amazing.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing indeed! Your "table top" is waaay better than anything I can create! Awesome!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

look pretty cool, nice work

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well done.  love the fish, 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice indeed. i like all the clothing on the girl and the gritty yellow hood on the second one. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It makes me feel like: "You really need to add Dreadmere expansion to the pledge. NOW!". Great work :)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love these. The colours, models and the work you've done.

 

was looking at Dreadmere and this is pushing me to go for it

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's effective marketing right there!  Reaper and all the backers owe you thanks!  Great job!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone!  

 

I guess I should post these in my Twitter feed as well, with references to the Kickstarter....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shading/highlighting on the green is so nice! Great looking minis!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful paint jobs on both ladies!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Jessie
      One of the other players in my group had me paint these guys up, Woody Stumpwimple and Balto Burrowell. The other players always wanted really muted (y'know, edgelord/masculine) colors so kept them pretty simple. Have already painted up Balto twice now (once for myself, 2nd time for a different player) so might say no more commissions for Balto although he's fairly easy to paint at least.
       

       

       

       

    • By Jessie
      Rounding out my egyptian themed minis I painted up these two avatars of sokar that I have. They were fun but challenging with all the detail. The bases were really fun to do. I made little pieces of temple floor with cork board then put a thin layer of milliput over them and used these textured rollers from Green Stuff World that was an egyptian themed roller. I've used Basius prior for stamping stuff and was surprised how well the rollers turned out and will be getting more of them in different themes eventually for sure. Anyways, thanks for reading!
       

       

       

       

       

    • By Jessie
      Been painting up my egyptian themed minis. Rebased these guys on some temple looking bases from Dragon Forge that I painted to look more like sandstone. They were fun although the detail on their gold was challenging. Thanks for reading!
       

       

    • By Jessie
      Painted the duplicate of this guy a while ago and huz needed a 2nd one for an encounter we had so I painted him up pretty similarly. Nothing exciting, thanks for reading!
       

       

       

    • By Maledrakh
      These three pieces have been sitting around in a box for ages, I rediscovered them the other day and decided to just have at them. They really did not take more than a few minutes plus drying time each.
       
          
       
      77136 Well of Chaos
       


      77139 Altar of Evil
       
       

       
      77137 Sarcophagus
       
       
      The well was filled with a drop of blue and a drop of unshaken green (=blotchy and stripey as the pigments had seperated alittle) vallejo paint.
      Just one drop directly from the dropper bottles into the well each, a very gentle stir and leave to dry.
      A little touch up around the edges and hey presto! I am pretty chuffed with the result.
       
      The stone is done by black undercoat, dark green/grey over that, heavily drybrushed with sandy yellow and lighter drybrush with offwhite.
      Differently coloured glazes help differentiate it a bit where needed.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)