Citrine

Dreadmere Fishmonger and Crone

Both of The Girls is LOVELY in her own fashion. Your brushwork & color selection are KNOCK OUTS...I love the faces. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone!  

I guess I should post these in my Twitter feed as well, with references to the Kickstarter....

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old Grenadier Balrog that i recently rediscovered owning. I decided to go ahead and paint him up; he's only been waiting for....a while. Yeah, let's just leave it at that. No numbers...

Anyway, I did my usual, hopefully decent tabletop paint job on him. I was stuck on his sword for a while; I really didn't know where to go with it. I finally decided to try to paint it up sorta resembling fire. If I'd been thinking before I started painting him, I would've tried sculpting some flames on the flat parts of the sword blade. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20, right?
      I was also considering doing some OSL on him, but chickened out on that. Maybe next time...

Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is the wagon/cart from Nolzur's marvelous miniatures, by Wizkids.
      Nothing special, just a quick tabletop paint job.

• By Chaoswolf
      Another Bones 1 figure; painted to a tabletop level. Let me know what you think.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Chaoswolf
      Bones1 rat swarm, done in a couple hours to kill time while my main project was drying.
      Tabletop level.

• By Fire_Eyes
      Ahhh I tried some new things!

This was one of those sculpts that I saw and immediately fell in love with. I painted her to be a major NPC on the game I'm running. I did my first ever basing on this one, using some plaster(?) and cork for the rocks, and green stuff and the runic roller from GSW for the floor. I wanted to make it look like she was in a dilapidated temple, and the patterns on the floor were glowing with magic.

Any critique and comments are welcome! I'd especially love some advice on the gemstone. I'm still trying to sort out gem reflections, and I'm not 100% happy with it
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)