Welcome to our community! 

Your work is stunning, especially for being only your second mini!  Your brush control is excellent and your use of highlighting and shadows looks great!  Well done! 

• Like 2

Good lord that's only the second you've ever painted?! Sheesh it's awesome - seriously.

A drybrush might be nice, and if you have it, I would say the Ghost White reaper colour - it's a beautiful blue/white great for ice and ethereal stuffs imo

Another thing I might suggest, if you have it, as well of course, is a light blue wash on the white cloth. You don't have to! but I think it might look nice too.

Anyway awesome job!

• Like 2

WELCOME ABOARD! Have a FUN filled stay.

You are a natural. You have a deft hand with the brush & an eye for color. Disregarding how very few minis you have done, OUTSTANDING WORK!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Guildenstern said:

Good lord that's only the second you've ever painted?! Sheesh it's awesome - seriously.

A drybrush might be nice, and if you have it, I would say the Ghost White reaper colour - it's a beautiful blue/white great for ice and ethereal stuffs imo

Another thing I might suggest, if you have it, as well of course, is a light blue wash on the white cloth. You don't have to! but I think it might look nice too.

Anyway awesome job!

Thanks!! Yeah I'm definitely going to hit it with another round of drybrushing on the bumps of his back. I'll check out that color, I was just use titanium white cuz it's all I had on me. I washed the whole thing with nuln oil because that's the only wash I had/have at the time. But I'll look into getting some other washes as well. Thanks for the suggestions :)

• Like 1