6 posts in this topic

Cool and good job on the weathering. 

1 person likes this

Very cool color scheme!

1 person likes this

I don't know much about war gaming but I like this guy.  When I saw him all I could think was Robocop!

2 people like this

Nice!

1 person likes this

Painted that way, it kind of looks like giant tires for shoulder pads.  :)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brennor
      Hello everyone,

Over in the Bones 4 Kickstarter enthusiasm thread, there seemed to be quite a few people calling for a list of the new bones figures coming because of the kickstarter. I had a spreadsheet that I'd been using for the previous kickstarters and have tacked a Bones 4 sheet onto it. This is open for editing by anyone to edit and fix things I've missed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFN0lQL096zQMq8KG5aXcgrA7-VEIEoU6W-ujck7kj4/edit#gid=142862380 (same as linked in my signature).

Entries are group by set (core, expansions, add ons, etc) and sorted by display order on the Kickstarter images.
      Reference numbers are from the Kickstarter images -- for the most part, some are made up to make discussions easier.
      The colors of the "Reference #" and "Group" columns match the colors of the backgrounds of the Kickstarter update images or for late additions, the Pledge Manager.

Specifically for the Bones 4 sheet several of the rows have red background colors. The red background "Name" entries are where I've not been able to determine the correct name from either update images or sneak preview videos. Red background "Existing Part #" entries are where I've not been able to determine if the figure is a new sculpt or what the existing figure's number is.

One thing you'll notice is that there are counts in columns E-F of all sheets, and a date entry field in column G. These counts come from my Bones Kickstarter painted mini tracking spreadsheet. Column E is a full count of the figures you'd receive if you pledged for one of everything in the Kickstarter (except count of bases). Column F is a count of minis that are painted. G2 is a count of unpainted minis and H2 is a percentage of collection that is unpainted.

Hopefully this is helpful to others out there.
    • By John Fiala
      So, here's one I tripped over on Kickstarter:

http://kck.st/2jgt2hT

Basically, someone's doing miniatures... which didn't really grab me, until I saw the one for Edgar Allen Poe.  I'm from Baltimore, so I have to get that one.  And there's an HP Lovecraft, and some other cool stuff.  What do others think?

• By gloranphile
      Has anyone started compiling a list of the Bones 4 figures?

It would be awesome if there was a master spreadsheet with listings of each figure with links to the reapermini.com image for all the Bones Kickstarters... I have my personal one, but it's missing quite a few figures I decided not to paint, and there are still many Bones 3 figs not listed on the site.
    • By TheAuldGrump
      Ending in four days - Redshirts: Adventures in Absurdity

Sometimes the greatest adventure in space is simply surviving the orders of your captain. Redshirts brings laughs to your gaming table

Sounds like fun - I am in for $10 - with no real intent of ever running the beastie.

A short adventure series, covering levels 1 - 3.

Mission 1: The Terrible Tacos: When Captain Ginny wakes up after a weekend bender with an intense craving for tacos, she decides to send her newly arrived recruits on their first mission. Unfortunately for the recruits, the local Taco Galaxy is under deadly new management. Mission 2: The Cheaper Cleaner: Stuck in a surveillance mission around a dying star, first officer Laisse Faire decides to save a few credits and send the PCs to pick up his dry cleaning instead of paying for delivery. He's sure the quarantine around the planet won't be a problem.  Mission 3: The Pirate Bonanza: When several important pieces of the ship's engine go missing, the PCs are sent shopping at the local space pirate flea market with a budget of $0 and the Captain expecting change back. Can the PCs get the ship back in working order or will they end up swabbing the decks of a pirate ship for the rest of their days?  
      You are the away team for an incompetent captain, on a less than stellar starship.

Reminds me more of the old SF classic(?) Quark than Star Trek...

The Auld Grump
    • By Guildenstern
      Finally finished up the Gunny Peegs this weekend - was mostly finishing off the basing. They are small guinnea pigs, with guns, from one of Bad Squiddo Games' Kickstarter (although I believe they are available on her site as well now)

More pics:

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)