aku-chan

Roberto Vendetta - Halfling Hitman

"My service years in the Imperial Guard provided me with all the necessary knowledge and skills to make my fortune in the real world."

I really love him. Great work! You did a very good job on the face!

• Like 4

The Little Mobster is UBERCOOL & BEAUTIFULLY  painted & based. He reminds me of the Gustapo Agent from Raiders of the Lost Ark...a short version. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

A cyber halfling with a sniper ... whatever-that-is?

Brilliant!

Nice work on his linen suit and matching Panama hat.

• Like 3

This is great! I love that his equipment is so much bigger than he is! His pants look.... uncomfortable? Like there is elastic pulling up at the crotch. I think that is part of the sculpt though, you painted him very well! 

• Like 3

My my.. This is so good I fear I may not be able to proporly praise it.. The color of the suit is just incredible! Shading yellow is always a challenge for me.. Even more so than red tbh.. And the metallics on the gun are just right..

Two thumbs up!

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Was going to be good and get some half-painted stuff finished, but I couldn't resist the steam-powered siren song of my Twisted minis.
      Since I'm going to be working on these for the foreseeable future, I thought I'd WIP them in batches:-

In this first batch, you've got two Urkins (Porker and Bookworm) at the front and (from left to right) Sowerberry, Gentlefolk Blacksmith and Gretel at the back.

Starting with the Blacksmith, not pictured - his chimney backpack.

So far I've basecoated his body in Bronze and given it a Brownshade Wash.

Next time, I go crazy with a drybrush.

• By Pingo
      I don't think I ever posted this one.  He was a Bones speedpaint for a villain.  I didn't make a WIP, sorry.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Looks like Twisted is coming out with a kickstarter!

AND IT'S LIVE!
      We've seen quite a few of them painted up on the forum, very cool steampunk figures. The company is owned/operated by Sebastian Archer who also owns/sculpts for his other brand (Guild of Harmony). I've ordered a few GoH figures in the past and Sebastian always gets the figures out from Australia to the US very quickly.

Some of the figures from Twisted -

EXCITING NEWS! The countdown is now on: we have set a date for the launch of the Twisted Kickstarter campaign - February 16th!

Note it down in your diaries and stay tuned for more information about what will be included in the campaign. As well as launching the Twisted rules and adding lots and lots of new miniatures, we have some very exciting surprises in store for you. All will be revealed soon - we can't wait!
    • By aku-chan
      Been looking forward to working on some more Twisted minis for a long time (basically ever since I crushed Nightingale trying to assemble her, and realized I was just too clumsy to work with fragile resin minis any more), I'm starting with Bill Sykes and Bullseye:-

Weren't as hard to assemble as I feared they might be, just letting the primer dry overnight and I can start painting!
    • By pcktlnt
      LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

• Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)