aku-chan

Roberto Vendetta - Halfling Hitman

"My service years in the Imperial Guard provided me with all the necessary knowledge and skills to make my fortune in the real world."

I really love him. Great work! You did a very good job on the face!

• Like 4

The Little Mobster is UBERCOOL & BEAUTIFULLY  painted & based. He reminds me of the Gustapo Agent from Raiders of the Lost Ark...a short version. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

A cyber halfling with a sniper ... whatever-that-is?

Brilliant!

Nice work on his linen suit and matching Panama hat.

• Like 3

This is great! I love that his equipment is so much bigger than he is! His pants look.... uncomfortable? Like there is elastic pulling up at the crotch. I think that is part of the sculpt though, you painted him very well! 

• Like 3

My my.. This is so good I fear I may not be able to proporly praise it.. The color of the suit is just incredible! Shading yellow is always a challenge for me.. Even more so than red tbh.. And the metallics on the gun are just right..

Two thumbs up!

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,

so here's a Halfling rogue sculpted by Jim Johnson that was put out by Kenzer and Co., and rereleased by Ral Partha recently.  A nice little Hackmaster figure, enjoy him quite a lot, because he's pretty straight forward, kind of iconic-looking Halfling thief. And I've been doing so many greens and such, it was a departure from my woodsy colors, so went for a cloak the color of the Dutch flag and some purple pants.  Enjoy!

• By Nightwing
      In a recent one-day run through Ravenloft, I played a halfling paladin who rode a war dog. He was so fun to play that I have to make minis for them. Here is the start of Garr. 

• By Guildenstern
      Hope I'm in the right forum - apologies if not.

I am looking for a mini that would have either an empty hand, or a gun, but is a gnome or halfling in fantasy style. Basically I'm looking to play a kinda crossover. 

Or if someone can suggest a mini to use and another to grab the gun off maybe? Don't really want 'western' style, or sci fi, which is making it a bit tough.
    • By ThirstyBob
      Working on the base for this guy, thought I'd put it up. Put sand down and then painted over it black, trying to make it look like a river of lava (DON'T ASK WHY THEMING-WISE, IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME.) Still planning on messing with it, running some red and darker shades through the yellow and maybe some red cracks through the black.

• By MojoBob

The newest character in my AD&D campaign is Oswalt Tenpenny, a halfling fighter-thief. So, I thought I'd better hunt out a halfling figure and paint it up. This is a plastic Bones miniature, but I have no idea what the SKU is.

As it turns out, Steve (the player) already has a halfling figure of his own, but never mind. I'm sure this one will come in handy one day.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)