aku-chan

Roberto Vendetta - Halfling Hitman

15 posts in this topic

"My service years in the Imperial Guard provided me with all the necessary knowledge and skills to make my fortune in the real world."

I really love him. Great work! You did a very good job on the face!

4 people like this

The Little Mobster is UBERCOOL & BEAUTIFULLY  painted & based. He reminds me of the Gustapo Agent from Raiders of the Lost Ark...a short version. VERY WELL DONE!

3 people like this

A cyber halfling with a sniper ... whatever-that-is?

Brilliant!

Nice work on his linen suit and matching Panama hat.

3 people like this

So cool, both the mini and the paint work.  I can see why you are proud of him.  I would be too.

3 people like this

Very cool, good job!

3 people like this

This is great! I love that his equipment is so much bigger than he is! His pants look.... uncomfortable? Like there is elastic pulling up at the crotch. I think that is part of the sculpt though, you painted him very well! 

3 people like this

My my.. This is so good I fear I may not be able to proporly praise it.. The color of the suit is just incredible! Shading yellow is always a challenge for me.. Even more so than red tbh.. And the metallics on the gun are just right..

Two thumbs up!

3 people like this

Thanks for the comments everyone!

4 people like this

nice job

2 people like this

He looks great! 

1 person likes this

A very dapper fellow.  Nice work. 

1 person likes this

AKU-CHAN, You done did it again !!!

Looks fantastic !

Jay

1 person likes this

He's certainly a happy looking fellow.

Great job on him!

1 person likes this

Oh man that's an excellent paint job.  Both the color scheme and its "execution" is spot on. 

Good paintin

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now