12 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

A long time client of mine recently requested a set of 4 bunnies.  Each is to be about 10mm at the shoulder.  He sent me 4 pose photos and I created armatures.  Here they are, each with it's respective photo:

I never before noticed how much the stance and shape of a rabbit are like that of a penguin.

• Like 2

If you need "live" pictures I can get em. ::):

Couple of them (different breeds) are visitors to our backyard the last few weeks.

• Like 2

Christie is threatening you with unrepeatable things at reaper-con if you don't over size the heads at least a little bit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

My little girls are obsessed with bunnies.  Hopefully these eventually become available for purchase.  ^_^ 

I'm honestly not sure what he is doing with them. He says they are for game pieces for a personal project, so I really don't know if these will end up in his next indie campaign or not. 

3 hours ago, emmagine said:

Christie is threatening you with unrepeatable things at reaper-con if you don't over size the heads at least a little bit.

Not sure about oversizing the heads but the eyes, likely. Gotta get the cute thing going. 

• Like 4

I notice the models don't have any floppy ears. All straight and pointing up.

Knowing all the variety in bunny kind. Is it a choice of the client or a simple omission?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

I notice the models don't have any floppy ears. All straight and pointing up.

Knowing all the variety in bunny kind. Is it a choice of the client or a simple omission?

He's looking for wild type bunnies. Floppy ears are a domestication thing. 

• Like 3