Awesome painting! Intricate attention to detail and the skill to match.. Two thumbs up!

But, it does cry out for some soft OSL, dont you think? ^_^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Awesome painting! Intricate attention to detail and the skill to match.. Two thumbs up!

But, it does cry out for some soft OSL, dont you think? ^_^

For competition I agree completely and can see a blue Vavilov glow haloing his head and familiar. I also would like to see more done than the standard gaming base as each mini tells a story - and the base should reflect that. For commissions I am bound by my client and their desires - and how much they are willing to spend.

I am working in a bust I think you will enjoy the OSL effect. :D

Gratitude for your insight! I like how your thoughts echoes my own.

• Like 4

Great paintjob, I love the palette. I also have Nolevniss, but since its one of my favourite Reaper elfs, and not a particularly easy to paint one, I'm kind of blocked with him. I can't decide on a color scheme. To me the familiar and the staff tell a different story than the clothing and traveling wizard items. The first suggest a powerfull spellcaster on the evil side, a leader, owner of his own tower; more an imposing NPC than an adventurer. Clothing and traveling items suggest the opposite, a traveling wizard, and I always associate "traveling wizards" with "improvement in progess" if you know what I mean. So... brilliant, high quality clothes with some freehand, that suggest wealth and power? Or discrete, comfortable ones on the practical side?

your scheme gived me ideas to conciliate both, so... many thanks! Great job ^^

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now