• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Logos
      Another bones 3 model set I am not sure of the name of.....(I'll update the title once some one lets me know) but I like how they turned out and they didn't take long to do.

• By Logos
      Literally painted this in 10-15 minutes.  Would have been shorter but had to wait for the paint to dry in between lol.  I really like how it turned out.  Might do some more of these if I want to add flying robo monkeys to my campaign to terrorize the PCs with lol.

• By Logos
      Have to say I am digging doing some NPC townsfolk for a change.  I have to dig some of these out and do them.  Oh and I know the color choice is a little odd but it's an NPC so I was doing some experimentation.

• By Crowley
      As November's Hangout Figure of the Month, we picked Medusa 77037/02833. Now, because of boobs, I can't share most of my pics of her.
      However you can see them at my blog:
      Part 1

Part 2

At this point I just need to touch up a few spots, flock the base, and she's done!
    • By Kuche
      Hi guys, i know i havent post or comment anything the las few months. I just had lot of work, but finally got free time to finish my vanja :), some have seen her wip, but she os finally done, hope you guys like her.  

Sorry about the quality of the photos 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)