• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      Lately I've been thinking I want to wrap up the Bones 1 core set. This assassin, which looked more ranger-ish to me, was near the top of the pile, and ready to go, so out she came. I glued her to a base, and then onto one of my cork holders. She was already brown lined, so I started with Muddy Olive for the cloak, and Warrior Flesh for the face. Worked a bit on the eyes with Viper Green, and then decided that the scarf was going to be in the color of autumnal leaves, so she'd be a little more interesting than just muted browns and greens. 

And this was where I left off after the first evening.
    • By Geoff Davis
      Well, at least he didn't end up on my shelf of shame.  Some days my eyes and hands just aren't up to the job.  I also learned today that blending metallics is really hard.  Much more practice is needed.  I am pleased with the way the lighting effect worked out, though. 

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,

so here's a Halfling rogue sculpted by Jim Johnson that was put out by Kenzer and Co., and rereleased by Ral Partha recently.  A nice little Hackmaster figure, enjoy him quite a lot, because he's pretty straight forward, kind of iconic-looking Halfling thief. And I've been doing so many greens and such, it was a departure from my woodsy colors, so went for a cloak the color of the Dutch flag and some purple pants.  Enjoy!

• By ChristopherGeorge
      Hi Guys,

Just a quick update from my Do-To List.  Pretty straight foward, light base coat, heavy wash, dry brush highlights.  Let me know what you think :)

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)