jsalyers

Bones 4 Countdown Party

5 posts in this topic

The wife and I are thinking about driving  about 4 hours to ReaperHQ for the Countdown party and we'd like some more details about the event.

What time does the event end?

Is the entire line of Reaper Minis available at the store?

Will we be able to buy 'bits' from the parts bins like we can at ReaperCon?

Can we take pictures with the 'Cat Dragon'? (jk)

Anyone have ReaperHQ advice/experience they want to share?

Thanks!

J--

Some great questions!

11 hours ago, jsalyers said:

What time does the event end?

The event runs from noon until 6PM.

Is the entire line of Reaper Minis available at the store?

Pretty much, yes.  Obviously, out of stock items are out of stock.

Will we be able to buy 'bits' from the parts bins like we can at ReaperCon?

Nope.  Only at Reaper Con.

Can we take pictures with the 'Cat Dragon'? (jk)

Our shop cat, Mrs. Bigglesworth, aka Mama San, will be around and you can ask her permission on site.

Anyone have ReaperHQ advice/experience they want to share?

We are a functioning factory.  We will have work shifts occurring, be prepared to be out of their way.

5 people like this

Omg! You have a Store cat!

2 people like this

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Omg! You have a Store cat!

Worse, they have a store goblin ....

2 people like this

Cats and goblins are what happens when you don't have a dog.

6 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brennor
      Hello everyone,

Over in the Bones 4 Kickstarter enthusiasm thread, there seemed to be quite a few people calling for a list of the new bones figures coming because of the kickstarter. I had a spreadsheet that I'd been using for the previous kickstarters and have tacked a Bones 4 sheet onto it. This is open for editing by anyone to edit and fix things I've missed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFN0lQL096zQMq8KG5aXcgrA7-VEIEoU6W-ujck7kj4/edit#gid=142862380 (same as linked in my signature).

Entries are group by set (core, expansions, add ons, etc) and sorted by display order on the Kickstarter images.
      Reference numbers are from the Kickstarter images -- for the most part, some are made up to make discussions easier.
      The colors of the "Reference #" and "Group" columns match the colors of the backgrounds of the Kickstarter update images or for late additions, the Pledge Manager.

Specifically for the Bones 4 sheet several of the rows have red background colors. The red background "Name" entries are where I've not been able to determine the correct name from either update images or sneak preview videos. Red background "Existing Part #" entries are where I've not been able to determine if the figure is a new sculpt or what the existing figure's number is.

One thing you'll notice is that there are counts in columns E-F of all sheets, and a date entry field in column G. These counts come from my Bones Kickstarter painted mini tracking spreadsheet. Column E is a full count of the figures you'd receive if you pledged for one of everything in the Kickstarter (except count of bases). Column F is a count of minis that are painted. G2 is a count of unpainted minis and H2 is a percentage of collection that is unpainted.

Hopefully this is helpful to others out there.
    • By ladystorm
      This is the Bones 4 Information Thread.
      In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 4 Kickstarter.
      This is the thread for information and questions.  
      This thread will be moderated to ensure forum rules are followed.  Posts of chatter and enthusiasm will be relocated to the Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure?ref=profile_created

170722 - Reaper Bones 4 KickStarter Film V1-2.mp4

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)