Now this is a COOL, UPBEAT, IMAGINATIVE project...just my kind of thing. I will follow your project with interest. ENJOY THE CREATING!

• Like 1

If you really wanna set the scene, have a green background behind the minis perhaps? Either way this one will be a fun piece.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, haldir said:

If you really wanna set the scene, have a green background behind the minis perhaps? Either way this one will be a fun piece.

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out what to do with that. I want it to be view-able in the round, so I don't really want a background.  I think I am going to have a lot of big leaved vegetation and such that you peer through/over to view the scene.

• Like 4

Love the idea. I'd go with the movie over realism especially if you're entitling it "Hakuna Matata"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Clearman said:

Cool.  Democracy in action. 

In this case, it was REALLY easy since Democracy agreed with my initial thoughts.

• Like 3

Is the log gonna be an actual chunk of a tree? How long, if so?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TGP said:

Is the log gonna be an actual chunk of a tree? How long, if so?

No, I'm going to sculpt it out of GS.  At this point I plan on sculpting everything, including basing elements. It will likely be 90+% putty and metal.

As for length, as short as possible, while still selling the scene, probably around 5 inches.

Look, fern leaves happened at lunch today:

FullSizeRender.jpg.879ec9b4e2a285e25aea805ad75413ed.jpg

• Like 19

PVC pipe with 2 inch diameter Reaper circular bases as blackout end caps?  Then texture that with a layer of greenstuff for the log?

• Like 1