• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BruceDuty
      I was asked to create a chess set using fantasy figs, and here are some of the figs I used from Reaper.  It was fun but 32 figures is a lot of work!  Let me know what you think.
      Used 60022: Karzoug, Runelord of Greed , 02582: Queen of High Elves, 02525: Murkillor, Wraith King ,  60075: King Castruccio Irovetti , 89013: Ezren, Iconic Wizard, 77496: Eilluvasheth, Succubus Queen

• By ThirstyBob
      This is the unlocked class with the Sun icon. If you do not want spoilers stop reading now.

---------------------------------------------

I was wanting some c&c, if I could get it, on several areas. The mouth and the base are the main ones, so if anyone has any critique for those that would be helpful. I'm also thinking of highlighting the gold armor a bit more, any thoughts?

• By Boaz
      Before I moved I was working on a RPG campaign concept that I have not been able to get off the ground since I moved so thought I'd kick the idea around here in the off chance it might start a fire with someone else ...

So the game starts in an alternate reality with the gaming group stating them selves out as starting players, not 100% accurate but an alternate reality version of himself that fits into a starting player profile for whatever game system you like to use ...

Once stated out the players will get together for game night,  in the alternate reality version of where your group gets to get her to play ... you get the idea, your playing a alternate reality version of you, but this alternate reality gets interrupted by an mini zombie apocalypse, a freak storm and weird lightning bolts that turn people into zombies ...

Being game nerds your group react accordingly and start putting down the zombies and figuring out what's going on ... a great opportunity to have some fun with the local peeps ... the players lern that the trouble is ruminating from a mysterious tower that appeared out of nowhere at a local golf course / sports field / etc large open spot ... the players gear up and do what players do, poke their nose in to fine a much queen rounding up zombie slaves to take back home with her ... 

Only once the players take the evil much queen out do they discover her life sustained the tower in this plain, at the moment she died the tower and all inside return to her plane of origin ... the fantasy world of ... 

The players and whatever firepower they have ammased now find themselves in a new world full of new challenges ... filled with your favorite minis of course ... they will have to find and ally with some locals to eat/learn to survive in their strange new world ...

As the year rolls round one customer seems to stand out more and more, the clan / tribe / town your players allied with are obsessed with collecting the skulls of their enimie race works/ lizard folk / whatever you have handy ... they must collect s quota for their gods before they return and time is running out ... the players must prove their worth and bag some skulls soon.

On the appointed time they come ... your allies see their gods descending in a chariot of fire ... your group see a drop ship with a party of powered armored warriors here to collect a pile of skulls and thank the locals for keeping the hostile race numbers down with a few thank you trinkets.

The warriors from space are sure to see you are different and take you with them to the stars ... and so begins the 3rd phasebofbthe game, space, the next frontier...

Start with zombie apocalypse,  take you time ...
       Shift to fantasy (magic = psychics) take more time ...
       Shift to science fiction with alien vertions of the fantasy world ... all agreed to a wager over the planet,  most skulls wins or something like that but limited to primitive tech only ... on the planet ... some argue the players are cgeaterd but thay have seen things wail on the planet that exsposes others as cheats ... thing go from bad to worse ... in just the way a GM can get some mileage out of ... 
    • By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
    • By Sae
      My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)