• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      This was a super fun fig to paint!  I'm not really happy with the eyes, and I think I might go back and add a black eye or a bruise at some point.  I think that would add some character, as well as cover up the mediocre job.  Otherwise, I am really happy with the rest of him.  Comments and critiques are welcome as always, thanks in advance!

• By Darcstaar
      I love this figure.
      Not so much the bendy weapons, but I straightened them out.
      They have bent back a little (Sword).

I did a WIP on him.  Thanks for the encouragement along the way.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/80720-kord-the-destroyer-bones/

He is another for our Reign of Winter Adventure Path.  My DM said "Vikings."  Kord has that vibe for sure.

I tried to paint the base like grass.
      The hardest part was the nmm on the axe, and trying to get the runes to show up on the sword.  It's a very irregular axe shape, so it was tough to figure out how to do it.
      My green stuff patch job on the wolf pelt was not the greatest, but it is decent enough camouflage.
      The second-hardest part of the figure to me was figuring out what parts of the pelt were what.  What is tail? What are legs?  I did my best.
      Overall, I'm pleased with him.  He seems like such a bad-a$$.
      As for the pics, iPhone seems to be good for far away, but really "blobby" for up close.  Maybe it is suffering from zoom.
      C&C Welcome.
    • By SGHawkins09
      Here are the pictures of the Grudge all finished. While there were times that I hated how things looked, in the end I am extremely happy with how he turned out.

WIP: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81903-the-grudge-30014/

• By xandizzle
      Hey guys, I'm back with a second mini to show off.  My dad recently decided to join the campaign that I DM for my college friends, (he has never played a tabletop game before), and he decided to play a Duergar Death Cleric.  My LGS still had a few of the 25th Anniversary Dain Deepaxes, and it's the perfect mini for him.  Had a little trouble pinning the arms, but very happy overall.  Anyway, say hello to Ulfgar Fireforge, Cleric of Laduguer!

• By jonaas33
      I got a ton of painting in this weekend, and was most happy with this little dwarven lady.  She was a lot of fun to paint, and had lots of cool little details on her.  I might go back and do something extra to her ax some day, but for now I'm happy with how she turned out. Comments and critiques are welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• Who's Online   39 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)