• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      Painted this dwarf last night and was pretty happy with how he turned out.  I free-handed some patterns on his cloak that turned out OK, but I was mostly proud of how the color scheme ended up looking.  If I had to do it over, I would make the boots a different color, as well as use a lighter pink with the plaid.  Critiques and advice always welcome, thanks!

• By Silvervane
      Here is my collection of Zombicide Black Plague Notoriusly Plagued Character volume 1 I've been working on for the past few months.  I now am a bit sadened that I didn't get in on the NPC's 2 as well in the KS.  I did go with anything to fancy.  In fact, I went straight off the artwork.  I left off the blood and gore as well, though now that I got some of the Tamiya Clear Red I think I might slowly begin to bloody these up.  

Lets start with a group shot of the lot.

Now a tease with the frisky one of the bunch.

Don't get to excited she can be found chaperoned with this rather dour lady.

Next up we have a traveler to these parts, who is quite eager to meet you.

His traveling companion is a more on the grim side and keeps his enthusiasm in check.

Lastly we have a gentlemen that is rather irate that his current return customers.  Ah well, there is no pleasing some people

Thanks for any C&C you feel inclined to give.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

She's riding a bear!

Thanks for taking a peek,
      Kev!
    • By Citrine
      This figure was meant for the fall beauty contest, but I was way slow and finished just a week or so ago.

• By Vacaroja
      I've been collecting minis for almost 30 years and finally getting around to doing what I've been wanting to do which is actually paint them.  Started a couple months ago with a few Dark Sword Critter Kingdom minis and an old Grenadier dragon.  And now this, which is my first Reaper mini and an attempt at NMM.

C&C welcome.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)