• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/terraincrate-plastic-affordable-fantasy-terrain/comments

TerrainCrate is a new range of pre-assembled, plastic dungeon, town and battlefield scenery that's ready to go right from the box and straight onto your tabletop. We'll have more details soon, so don't miss out!

• By Reverend Shartan
      www.kickstarter.com/projects/kenzerco/aces-and-eights-reloaded-a-wild-west-role-playing  

Reverend Shartan
    • By beefcake
      Hi all, 

I feel a bit bad that this is my first post here on Reaper Forum advertising a kickstarter. I used to go by the Moniker Kaybee or Kaybee81 (can't remember) but as I'm known as beefcake on other fora I thought it best to go by the same name everywhere. Anyway here is a link to some STL files for purchase.

The Wizard's Tower contains stackable tower sections to create your own unique Wizard's Tower. 
      Files have been scaled for 28mm miniatures but, as with all 3d printable files, you have the ability to scale them up or down to suit your gaming needs.
      The initial reward consists of 7 different modular tower pieces and a ladder. All of which have been created on Blender, run through a repair tool, to check for any non-manifold parts and other errors, and printed.

[li]Tower roof[/li]
      [li]Single window tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower section with door[/li]
      [li]Tower bridge (2 bridge sections link together)[/li]
      [li]Double window tower section[/li]
      [li]Windowless tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower base[/li]
      [li]and a ladder[/li]

[/li]
      [/list] All for NZD $10 (roughly USD $6.80)

The tower pieces can be oriented in almost any direction to provide a different look each time you game.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-3d-printable-modular-tower-syste
    • By Citrine
      Here are 2 of the pin-up babes from Wargamer LLC's kickstarter Hot & Dangerous.  

First up Lagertha the Shieldmaiden.  I love how her cloak turned out.  Not so happy with the face, it look pretty terrible in the photos, its not so bad in hand.  I need to get better at thinning my paints I think.

Rosie the Bowman (the official name).  I did not like the concept art at all, but the finished sculpt turned out great.  I love how she has a lot of spunk.

• By Arkady
      Hmm, search function claims there's no hits on this forum for 'war', so I may be simply missing it, but I don't seem to see anyone mention this has relaunched:

Z War One - Damnation "episodic, comic book miniature board game"

Only difference as far as I can tell is more stretch goals. Might've made sense for them to try to have a third episode ready, but doesn't look like it so far.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)