I like the audacious idea you had for Guenhwyvar. It really looks like she's lurking in the astral plan.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

I like the audacious idea you had for Guenhwyvar. It really looks like she's lurking in the astral plan.

What he said

• Like 2

Both pieces are BEAUTIFUL, but the Big Cat is WONDERFULLY imaginative as well. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Bustedknee said:

The cosmic kitty is awesome.  My daughter glanced over, saw it and declared it the greatest mini ever.  well done.

Lol, my daughter was over my shoulder the whole time I was painting guen. Fascinated.

• Like 2

Oh my wird.. This is one of those rare moments when skill is combined with imaginative & creative thinking and magic happens as a result! 

I applaud loudly! 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 3:04 PM, Blinken said:

Gale Force is still releasing figures in the Collector's series: http://www.gf9-dnd.com/miniatures.aspx 

But that Drizzt set is hard to find now!

At Gen Con they had a Minsc and Boo figure: 

DD_Minsc_box.png

Cool thanks, it was a while since they posted anything after those giants. I had just looked before I posted Drizzt and Guen

On 9/14/2017 at 6:50 AM, VolksFest said:

Oh my wird.. This is one of those rare moments when skill is combined with imaginative & creative thinking and magic happens as a result! 

I applaud loudly! 

THANKS!!!

Very good painting on both, your idea for Guenhwyvar was brilliant; very nicely done there!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sushiroll
      Haven’t painted in a few months but here is my 3rd attempt at any mini’s. This is the Yeti from the D&D Icewind Dale collectors series. I started with a grey primer, then white base coat. Washed it with nuln oil then dry brushed a light blue and white over the whole thing. I need to add horn detail still and base detail. Any tips on painting realistic horns would be greatly appreciated as well as any other feedback! Sorry, in advance for poor lighting/picture quality.

• By Cyradis
      My D&D group's cleric is a follower of Chauntea, a plant goddess. He wields a scythe. He's also incredibly short for a human. He's absurdly chipper. He's the city's marijuana grower and distributor. 

For some reason, the player picked this figure, one of the townsfolk, to represent his character. I don't like this figure. Player stated that I could do low detail on him. I'm not sure there is a sufficient paint job to give him a cheerful face. 

C&C as I go is welcome. He isn't going to be one I super nitpick but I'd like him to be generally tidy. Might attempt OSL for practice. 

Oh bother. I thought I was in the WIP forums. Serves me right for doing this on the phone. Mod help pretty please? 

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been testing out the new WizKids ready to paints. It was just the simple beasts for now, but I wasn't too impressed with the PC sculpts.  I'm hoping they improve the QC for the next wave, there's some cool designs coming.

The pack:

The Displacer Beast:

The Blink Dog:

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I recently discovered that I really liked listening to D&D games being played while painting.  I watched/listened to a few videos with Matt Mercer DMing some really cool games. 

What podcasts/videos do you all like to watch/listen to?
    • By Sushiroll
      I just got into miniature painting and decided to post on the forum to get some feedback and advice. This is only the second miniature I've ever painted. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out despite my lack of experience. I'm thinking of dry brushing his back a bit more for an even more intense frost/ice effect. I plan on varnishing and basing him as soon as the bases I ordered arrived. Any CC is welcome thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)