16 posts in this topic

Very cool!

2 people like this

I like the audacious idea you had for Guenhwyvar. It really looks like she's lurking in the astral plan.

5 people like this

49 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

I like the audacious idea you had for Guenhwyvar. It really looks like she's lurking in the astral plan.

What he said

2 people like this

The cosmic kitty is awesome.  My daughter glanced over, saw it and declared it the greatest mini ever.  well done.

4 people like this

Very creative on Guen!

Loth

3 people like this

That is amazing!

3 people like this

Both pieces are BEAUTIFUL, but the Big Cat is WONDERFULLY imaginative as well. VERY WELL DONE!

2 people like this

23 hours ago, Bustedknee said:

The cosmic kitty is awesome.  My daughter glanced over, saw it and declared it the greatest mini ever.  well done.

Lol, my daughter was over my shoulder the whole time I was painting guen. Fascinated.

2 people like this

These look really cool looking, great job!

1 person likes this

Oh my wird.. This is one of those rare moments when skill is combined with imaginative & creative thinking and magic happens as a result! 

I applaud loudly! 

1 person likes this

On 9/13/2017 at 3:04 PM, Blinken said:

Gale Force is still releasing figures in the Collector's series: http://www.gf9-dnd.com/miniatures.aspx 

But that Drizzt set is hard to find now!

At Gen Con they had a Minsc and Boo figure: 

DD_Minsc_box.png

Cool thanks, it was a while since they posted anything after those giants. I had just looked before I posted Drizzt and Guen

On 9/14/2017 at 6:50 AM, VolksFest said:

Oh my wird.. This is one of those rare moments when skill is combined with imaginative & creative thinking and magic happens as a result! 

I applaud loudly! 

THANKS!!!

Very good painting on both, your idea for Guenhwyvar was brilliant; very nicely done there!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now