• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-tales-of-dungeons-and-doggies/description

So you have seen the minis but what about the rules doc? Well, here is just one example of the art quality thanks to the incredible talents of April Prime! Amazingly, this is still work in progress, but she is working on art for every dog and a few bonus pieces as well....hmmm..maybe art prints should be available...

Here's a small piece of Dungeons and Doggies fiction to enjoy! Every mini will have an associated 'icon character' pre generated in the rules pack,and for the Cleric role we have Cerysse, gentle but determined protector of her friends. Many thanks to Kate, our writer, for providing this and many other story pieces for the project! We will follow up with a rules preview for the Companion Domain soon!
    • By Lidless Eye
      Yet another design by Duncan Shadow, the God That Never Was, the Atropal!

Probably my favorite critter that was added during the 3.X era (not counting Pathfinder since they've added everything from obscure local mythics to cryptids to memes over the years)

• By Shpam
      Hello everyone!
      Last week, I posted pictures of one of the two D&D adventuring parties I am DMing (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81365-my-dnd-adventure-group/). These were minis I painted about a year ago. As there is a second party, I wanted to post some pictures of it as well.

I painted the second batch of minis quite recently, I hope you like them. Here they are :

"60071: Eccardian Drovenge" is Alrune, a Tiefling druid who was raised by Ents. Taking a step back from it, I think tha the blue wasn't the best choice, I should probably have gone for brown on those blue parts. I love the mini but with all those little details it was quite a challenge to paint :

"03828: Crusader Champion (Sword and Shield)" is Guy Saint-Hubert, a human butter maker who decided to become a paladin of the goddess of death, justice and night to avenge his family :

"03476: Kasham, Reptus Wizard" is Kigozaloph Jeanpatrine, a Silver Dragonborn necromancer. I was worried about the metallic paint to make his skin, but i'm happy with the result :

"14567: BSG Hok Sergeant" is Miroslav Bulldosex (sigh), a Halfling fishmonger who decided to quit the civilisation and chose a barbarian life. All the pink marks on his skin are supposed to be scars but I didn't manage to make it obvious :

"14553: Arthrand Nightblade, Wood Elf Sergeant" is Polodriell, an Elf ex-soldier. He lived in a jungle, that's why his arrows are made with parrot feathers. I couldn't manage to make his eyes look good because of the cloak  :

• By Jeepnewbie
      I'm playing a Firbolg Druid in a campaign and couldn't find any mini to represent him.  So I came across this Longtooth Barbarian and decided to convert one. I removed the sword on the back for a backpack, and I gave him a Scimitar. 

• By Pingo
      This is really sweet and a great introduction to Dungeons and Dragons. I’m kind of astonished — and delighted — that the news site Vox put it up.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)