2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

She turned out absolutely fantastic! House Polychromus approved and given the Wild Mage Seal of Approval! I'd love to see that on my mantel.:wub:

Thanks! If you lived closer, I'd probably give it to you after ReaperCon, but she's resin and very brittle and there's no way she'd make it through shipping intact and I couldn't stand to see it destroyed. Too much time and effort when into her.

I just spoke with Michael Proctor about nude figures at ReaperCon and they are absolutely allowed. She's going to make the trip to Texas! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Thanks! If you lived closer, I'd probably give it to you after ReaperCon, but she's resin and very brittle and there's no way she'd make it through shipping intact and I couldn't stand to see it destroyed. Too much time and effort when into her.

I just spoke with Michael Proctor about nude figures at ReaperCon and they are absolutely allowed. She's going to make the trip to Texas! 

I'll work on a teleport that actually works on resin. She's an awesome friend of Pezler's.::D:

• Like 2

She's beautiful! The cloth looks almost shimmery. Very pretty! The books are great! I love how you achieved the look that some appear to be very old while others look newer. The red hair looks really good with her skin and the green gloves,cloth. The whole things flows together so well. Well done!

(Is there not a back to the chair?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Auberon said:

Nice, but why show off in OT?

Wut the heck? Doh! I'll see if I can get a mod to move her for me... that was weird, I was in Show-off, must have hit the back button somewhere along the way... Definitely accidental!

4 minutes ago, Pochi said:

She's beautiful! The cloth looks almost shimmery. Very pretty! The books are great! I love how you achieved the look that some appear to be very old while others look newer. The red hair looks really good with her skin and the green gloves,cloth. The whole things flows together so well. Well done!

(Is there not a back to the chair?)

Thanks!

Yes, there is, but I wanted to show off her back tats :;):

1 minute ago, SGHawkins09 said:

She turned out great Ub3r! I will keep my fingers crossed in regards to the contest.

Thank you!

• Like 2

She looks great !!!!

Awesome work on the books and cloak too..

:wub::wub::wub: Heeellllooooo...I read books too you know...:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

What a fantastic piece you did really great on this one my friend! The title for it wonderful too! Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great !!!!

Awesome work on the books and cloak too..

:wub::wub::wub: Heeellllooooo...I read books too you know...:wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, Arc 724 said:

What a fantastic piece you did really great on this one my friend! The title for it wonderful too! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you both! Very happy you like her. ::D:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Damn! Someone's leveled up, more than one level too.  That's awesome!  Nice tattoos! ::D:

Thanks, Andy! That means a lot coming from a scainter as awesome and accomplished as you. 

Learned a lot from you on tats last reapercon.

I highly recommend taking Andy's class on tats and skin effects. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1492106834/aeon-trespass-nymphs/description

ABOUT THE PROJECT
      Aeon Trespass: Nymphs is a beautiful series of pin-up style miniatures inspired by Greek mythology and the Science Fantasy genre. Each Nymph is a highly detailed resin miniature in the 32mm scale – perfect for painters, collectors and wargamers alike – and comes with a scenic base, an art print and a hand-numbered authenticity note, everything enclosed in hand-stamped craft box. This Kickstarter is a limited collector’s run, which means the miniatures may not be available outside the campaign or, if they are available, they will be released as an unnumbered Encore edition.
      WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?  
      We are a group of passionate professionals, eager to leave our mark upon the miniatures hobby world. With this first limited collection we wanted to make sure our message was clear: we strive for original content of the highest quality. Our pin-up models were inspired by Greek paintings and sculptures. We’ve taken care to be inclusive, choosing to go for the varied natural body types over photoshopped magazine cover artificial beauty. Bottom line: we want you to be satisfied and awed by the hard work of our fantastic artists and sculptors. 
      WHAT IS AEON TRESPASS?  
      Art doesn’t exist in a void. It needs context to be fully realized and appreciated. The great paintings and sculptures are as much a fruit of the artist’s labor, as they are of the times they were created in. So too, we wanted to root our Nymphs in a world that is more tangible and ‘lived-in’. We love world-building and game design; cool giant monsters, grizzled anti-heroes and epic tales of adventure. All that – and much more! – awaits you in the world and game of Aeon Trespass. 
      The story takes places many years after Olympus fell - an event ominously called the Eschaton - when mortals have to deal with both, an unchecked technological progress and a return to more primal beliefs that precede even the old gods. It is a dark, dangerous world, stalked by kaiju-like monsters and visited by otherworldly entities, but one not without hope: courage, valor, loyalty and a penchant for beauty, they all shine the brightest in the pitch black of night.  
      NYMPHS
      The Nymphs are a group of powerful entities that sprang into being after the old gods of Olympus died. Their motivations are unknown and their methods inscrutable. What is known, is that they like to play with the fates of mortals... Below you will find a short description of each Nymph and their place in the world.
      This is just a small foray into that world: a wetting of your feet, if you will. Inspired by the great storytelling works of Dark Souls, Malazan Book of the Fallen and Kingdom Death, we’ve sprinkled small pieces of lore into those sections that will inform you further on the world of Aeon Trespass and point into the direction of its mysteries and secrets.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hystericalgames/spitfyre-aerial-combat-in-the-skies-of-panzerfaust

About
      Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles... Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
      Spitfyre is a fun 'Historo-Fantasy' miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
      We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is 'Pilot' where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
      THE TARGET - £1000
      Spitfyre - the core game The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
      STRETCH GOAL I - £1500
      If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
       More Stretch Goals to come...

one of the dwarf war eagles fresh from the mould with no clean up
    • By SamuraiJack

About
      Comet Lord Miniatures is making it's first series of monstrous miniatures for your tabletop games.
      The Eye Sovereign that views beholders as mere slaves to carry out its ill will? A mimic able to disguise itself as a regular sized chest as it waits to burst out and devour an unlucky adventurer whole?
      Comet Lord Miniatures is seeking to fund the production of its first line of miniatures through this Kickstarter campaign.
      This campaign will start with 2 miniatures including 'The Giant Mimic' and 'The Eye Sovereign'. Hopefully we'll expand this into a full series of miniatures through some stretch goals!
      All miniatures require assembly and will be shipped unpainted.
      -
      -
      -
      Each of the miniatures will be made from high quality resin. The core miniatures for this campaign are both 'large sized' creatures and they are compatible with most 28mm scale tabletop map products. Turntable renders of the core miniatures

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Having a hard time getting started back up on my keeper's sanctum diorama... I think I need to purposely take a break from it and work on some other stuff to get my creative juices flowing again. I have this idea in my head for a 75mm diorama featuring black sun miniatures' "Barbarian and the Lost Princess" (Conan) vs SC75's "Brock the Wanderer" 

I'm thinking in this piece that it will have Conan carrying the princess through a dungeon type setting and then Brock standing there in front of a doorway. I'm going to really pull from artwork that I admire in regards to barbarians such as Frazetta and Patrick J. Jones.

Right now I'm cleaning off the flash and mold lines, as soon as I do that, I'll wash everything and start to assemble as much as I can without causing issues during painting. 

Mood and color scheme inspiration pic from Patrick J. Jones -

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)