33 posts in this topic

She turned out absolutely fantastic! House Polychromus approved and given the Wild Mage Seal of Approval! I'd love to see that on my mantel.:wub:

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

She turned out absolutely fantastic! House Polychromus approved and given the Wild Mage Seal of Approval! I'd love to see that on my mantel.:wub:

Thanks! If you lived closer, I'd probably give it to you after ReaperCon, but she's resin and very brittle and there's no way she'd make it through shipping intact and I couldn't stand to see it destroyed. Too much time and effort when into her.

I just spoke with Michael Proctor about nude figures at ReaperCon and they are absolutely allowed. She's going to make the trip to Texas! 

5 people like this

3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Thanks! If you lived closer, I'd probably give it to you after ReaperCon, but she's resin and very brittle and there's no way she'd make it through shipping intact and I couldn't stand to see it destroyed. Too much time and effort when into her.

I just spoke with Michael Proctor about nude figures at ReaperCon and they are absolutely allowed. She's going to make the trip to Texas! 

I'll work on a teleport that actually works on resin. She's an awesome friend of Pezler's.::D:

2 people like this

She's beautiful! The cloth looks almost shimmery. Very pretty! The books are great! I love how you achieved the look that some appear to be very old while others look newer. The red hair looks really good with her skin and the green gloves,cloth. The whole things flows together so well. Well done!

(Is there not a back to the chair?)

1 person likes this

She turned out great Ub3r! I will keep my fingers crossed in regards to the contest.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Auberon said:

Nice, but why show off in OT?

Wut the heck? Doh! I'll see if I can get a mod to move her for me... that was weird, I was in Show-off, must have hit the back button somewhere along the way... Definitely accidental!

4 minutes ago, Pochi said:

She's beautiful! The cloth looks almost shimmery. Very pretty! The books are great! I love how you achieved the look that some appear to be very old while others look newer. The red hair looks really good with her skin and the green gloves,cloth. The whole things flows together so well. Well done!

(Is there not a back to the chair?)

Thanks!

Yes, there is, but I wanted to show off her back tats :;):

1 minute ago, SGHawkins09 said:

She turned out great Ub3r! I will keep my fingers crossed in regards to the contest.

Thank you!

2 people like this

She looks great !!!!

Awesome work on the books and cloak too..

:wub::wub::wub: Heeellllooooo...I read books too you know...:wub::wub::wub:

1 person likes this

What a fantastic piece you did really great on this one my friend! The title for it wonderful too! Thank you for sharing.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great !!!!

Awesome work on the books and cloak too..

:wub::wub::wub: Heeellllooooo...I read books too you know...:wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, Arc 724 said:

What a fantastic piece you did really great on this one my friend! The title for it wonderful too! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you both! Very happy you like her. ::D:

2 people like this

Damn! Someone's leveled up, more than one level too.  That's awesome!  Nice tattoos! ::D:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Damn! Someone's leveled up, more than one level too.  That's awesome!  Nice tattoos! ::D:

Thanks, Andy! That means a lot coming from a scainter as awesome and accomplished as you. 

Learned a lot from you on tats last reapercon.

I highly recommend taking Andy's class on tats and skin effects. 

Absolutely amazing work - Great stuff!

Can I put forward the subtitle of "A cheeky bouquet"? :lol:

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GlenP
      Oh, stop, I mean the piece, not the girl...

This is Nemrod's flat resin pinup bust 'Sattheen' who is described as a girl wearing a tophat and corset. Because the piece is resin, it's considerably thicker than the traditional metal piece, presumably to prevent warping. The facing detail is quite small in terms of depth and very close to traditional flats. The master was sculpted by French artist Ivan Durand who also sculpted my 'Redhead Flat' buried back in the Reaper archives.

Since I sometimes have issues with leaving well enough alone, I decided to convert this piece into something more along the lines of a Steampunk bust. I've shortened the tophat, added the mandatory goggles (plastic tubing/putty), removed the necklace and added a choker (scribing/sheet plastic/putty), altered and added details to the corset (scribing/sheet plastic), and hollowed out her upper left arm to create a mechanical arm. The gizmology is composed of watch gears, plastic rod and sheet, and bolt head sliced from octagonal plastic rod. The plan is to use thin sheet plastic to build the outer skin of the arm, but leave the mechanical bits visible. This is what I've got so far...

Glen

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Time for the final pics to be posted here (those that I can anyhow). This is Queen Shaernagathu - I came up with this name as it's the 3 parts of the figure that I kit-bashed together to form this figure. The body of Queen Shaerileth, a tentacle from the well of doom and the snake bottom half from I don't know which snake or creature or even if it was a reaper figure, I found all 3 parts in the melt bin during ReaperCon 2016.

I was going to hold off posting and enter her into the 2017 Massive Voodoo water base challenge, but it was pointed out to met that she doesn't qualify due to a full figure being in the scene, the challenge is for the base to be the star with possibly a couple small plants/animals, but no full figures.

Anyhow, it was a super fun project and very challenging. I did a lot of new things with it and learned a lot during the process. I had great feedback from others on the forum as well.

WIP can be found here: 

Without further ado, here are the pics that I can show and links to the NSFW pics I can't show on the forum. I know they will expire at some point, but at least I can upload a few here.

NWFW Links
      Pic 1
      Pic 2
      Pic 3
      Pic 4

Thanks for looking and of course C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2052977442/carnevale-the-miniature-game

Carnevale is a tactical narrative miniatures game set in 1790's Venice. Safe from the effects of the Rent in the Sky that tore Italy in half, Venice is now a hot-spot of magical activity. Strange creatures rise from the canals, the ruling class play violent games with lesser men, and the population of Venice try to survive. All vie for power in the street fights that take place in the dark of the night.

Carnevale is a game that focuses on movement and brutal combat. You're as likely to see two people battling in the streets as you are to see warriors jumping from rooftop to rooftop and drowning their opponents in the canals. Using the tight streets and watery dangers to your advantage will ensure victory, and if it doesn't, some well-timed magic spells might!

Carnevale is a narrative game that sees gamers play through various scenarios with their gangs of fighters. The games skirmishes allow for in depth storytelling, and we have made an effort to streamline rules in order to let the action take place on the tabletop, rather than spending too much time keeping track in the pages of a rulebook. The tactical flexibility opens up when building your gangs how you want, using many varied members to different effect.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Starting this one up as it now has my attention due to a contest on bookfarce by the 'eavier metal facebook group. This is Distracted by Kingdom Death, she's a 54mm 1st run collector's edition resin miniature that I couldn't pass up a while back when she was released for a very limited time. 

This figure is completely nude so she is definitely NSFW and I'll make sure to link any pics that would violate forum rules.

Let's start off with the pic I can show!

The NSFW pics that show the body parts -
      Front
      Side
      Side

As I go along, I would like very honest and forthright comments and critiques to push me as she will be a contest entry and I may bring her to ReaperCon as well!
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)