2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

She turned out absolutely fantastic! House Polychromus approved and given the Wild Mage Seal of Approval! I'd love to see that on my mantel.:wub:

Thanks! If you lived closer, I'd probably give it to you after ReaperCon, but she's resin and very brittle and there's no way she'd make it through shipping intact and I couldn't stand to see it destroyed. Too much time and effort when into her.

I just spoke with Michael Proctor about nude figures at ReaperCon and they are absolutely allowed. She's going to make the trip to Texas! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Thanks! If you lived closer, I'd probably give it to you after ReaperCon, but she's resin and very brittle and there's no way she'd make it through shipping intact and I couldn't stand to see it destroyed. Too much time and effort when into her.

I just spoke with Michael Proctor about nude figures at ReaperCon and they are absolutely allowed. She's going to make the trip to Texas! 

I'll work on a teleport that actually works on resin. She's an awesome friend of Pezler's.::D:

• Like 2

She's beautiful! The cloth looks almost shimmery. Very pretty! The books are great! I love how you achieved the look that some appear to be very old while others look newer. The red hair looks really good with her skin and the green gloves,cloth. The whole things flows together so well. Well done!

(Is there not a back to the chair?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Auberon said:

Nice, but why show off in OT?

Wut the heck? Doh! I'll see if I can get a mod to move her for me... that was weird, I was in Show-off, must have hit the back button somewhere along the way... Definitely accidental!

4 minutes ago, Pochi said:

She's beautiful! The cloth looks almost shimmery. Very pretty! The books are great! I love how you achieved the look that some appear to be very old while others look newer. The red hair looks really good with her skin and the green gloves,cloth. The whole things flows together so well. Well done!

(Is there not a back to the chair?)

Thanks!

Yes, there is, but I wanted to show off her back tats :;):

1 minute ago, SGHawkins09 said:

She turned out great Ub3r! I will keep my fingers crossed in regards to the contest.

Thank you!

• Like 2

She looks great !!!!

Awesome work on the books and cloak too..

:wub::wub::wub: Heeellllooooo...I read books too you know...:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

What a fantastic piece you did really great on this one my friend! The title for it wonderful too! Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great !!!!

Awesome work on the books and cloak too..

:wub::wub::wub: Heeellllooooo...I read books too you know...:wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, Arc 724 said:

What a fantastic piece you did really great on this one my friend! The title for it wonderful too! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you both! Very happy you like her. ::D:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Damn! Someone's leveled up, more than one level too.  That's awesome!  Nice tattoos! ::D:

Thanks, Andy! That means a lot coming from a scainter as awesome and accomplished as you. 

Learned a lot from you on tats last reapercon.

I highly recommend taking Andy's class on tats and skin effects. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now