Dilvish the Deliverer

Getting to Know Each Other, September Edition

507 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2017 at 9:20 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Question the 4th of September: What is the largest gathering you have hosted, arranged or planned for?

Thinking on it for a bit, it would have been a Dungeons and Dragons game. Had about eight attendees.

That was the campaign where the wilderness map was identical, geographically, to the real life city. But, everything modern was erased with notable exceptions. Like an old stone silo that nobody ever felt like demolishing... ...that became a mysterious ruined tower, etc. 

6 people like this

Question the 5th of September:  Was there anything from Bones 3 that you have been patiently (or not-so-patiently) been waiting for to hit retail? (bonus points if you can guess what tomorrows question will be)

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Question the 5th of September:  Was there anything from Bones 3 that you have been patiently (or not-so-patiently) been waiting for to hit retail? (bonus points if you can guess what tomorrows question will be)

I've been kicking myself for not getting Dagon. Waiting to see how much I'm going to pay for that little mistake.

7 people like this

I didn't get the mythos expansion, but there were only a couple pieces from that set that I wanted. The only this I've been hot to get retail was the new paint.  Fortunately they have already been released and acquired. 

6 people like this

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

No. But likely only because I have so many minis to paint already.

3 people like this

Hobgoblins and twig blights. I got both, but wantneed more!! Also the cultists and camel from the Mythos.

5 people like this

20 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Hobgoblins and twig blights. I got both, but wantneed more!! Also the cultists and camel from the Mythos.

Yeah, I need -3- more camels if I'm ever going to do a Nativity scene.

7 people like this

I want the camel from the Mythos Set ( really all I need from it, maybe the explorer in anorak)

Also I like to buy more jungle plants. I already got the set, but a few more are useful to me.

Clear Kyphrixis , I got the solid one, but missed out on the clear one, didn't even notice it then <_<

Edited by Glitterwolf
4 people like this

Camels. Octopus on an obelisk. Mr & mrs bones. Scholar Sophie. 

I procrastinated on getting the core set, then didn't get it, the hated that I didn't have Sophie and mrs & mr bones. 

Oh, and izzy's oni.

5 people like this

Back when I thought my Pathfinder campaign was going to be tabletop rather than online, I really wanted the orcs so the (initial) antagonists would have more variety.  (Guess what's going to be in my September order.)

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Since I haven't a clue what was in Bones 3 (or 1 or 2 for that matter), there is nothing I  am looking forward to getting/painting.

I do have the unique situation of already possessing more miniatures than I will live to see painted..how's that for a depressing thought to start the day?.

Edited by malefactus
4 people like this

Not really. I got the parts I wanted to get and haven't painted enough of them to need more of anything.

6 people like this

Having pledged for most of everything, I'm good.

Only regrets were the Mousling adventurers. Having a 10 year old niece is enough of an excuse to paint them and gift them.

I'm not currently big on weapon sprues or scenery/decor, so I'm not feeling the need.

5 people like this

4 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

The Stone Altar (for my second Bonehenge), the stick figure guys from Stoneskull, and more Cemetary Fencing.

5 people like this

I totally plan on giving the octopus on an obelisk a top hat and monocle. 

10 people like this