ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see, #4

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

NOT Insecticons? 

Yes but more steampunk like, with some wood and canvas wings, steampipe exhausts etc

• Like 2

A wraith, sword upraised, tatters billowing in the wind, riding a motorcycle.

Ditto for a lich.

The Auld Grump - heck, I'd buy a bunch of those wraiths.... (Nine, maybe? Come back! Come back! To Mordor we'll take you! *BRRRooom!*

• Like 6

On 11/5/2017 at 12:45 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

A wraith, sword upraised, tatters billowing in the wind, riding a motorcycle.

Ditto for a lich.

The Auld Grump - heck, I'd buy a bunch of those wraiths.... (Nine, maybe? Come back! Come back! To Mordor we'll take you! *BRRRooom!*

Something like this?

220px-Judaspainkiller.JPG.fb6a48e7ea7524b7e8a74a7a05bbd9d3.JPG

• Like 5

Oh and speaking of insecticons and transformers, I would LOVE a Mini of starscream, hands raised, as if he is saying "I am your new leader" That would be awesome.

• Like 1

I repeat my call for vehicles, motorcycles, streetcars both modern as vintage 1920/1930.

Also Al Capone/ Bonnie and Clyde Gangsters etc

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Yes but more steampunk like, with some wood and canvas wings, steampipe exhausts etc

I can envision some wicked-cool things that could be done with a robot dragonfly, with some Art Nouveau stylistic touches.  Now I wonder if there's some piece of pewter jewelry out there I could find and "steampunk-ize" for such a purpose.  (Every now and then I peek into the jewelry display at my local thrift store JUST IN CASE there's something that could double for a miniature, or a decorative element, but I haven't yet lucked out in that regard.)

The closest I've found to something like that would be Mage Knight Lancers "Dragonfly Mount" models (e.g., #134).  It looks a bit clunky, not quite as elegant as I would imagine a robotic dragonfly COULD be.  Still, I've got one that I've been toying with kitbashing for a future steampunk or Deadlands game.

• Like 4

Figures from nursery rhymes and stories. Figures from Grimms fairy tales - in morbid glory.

Jack & Jill with a well (and perhaps spruced up to awesomeness). 

Hansel and Gretel (with candy cane spears and crossbows?)

The Little Mermaid.... at the mercy of Ursula splitting her tail. 

• Like 3

A kid in a baseball cap who carries a sphere, and has a mouse following him around. Clearly not related to a children's tv show/card game/college nerd obsession. 

• Like 2