ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see, #4

More Artic explorers and a Blair-monster.

Steampunk airships and other contraptions.

• Like 3

A bald fellow in a wheelchair who definitely doesn't have mind reading capabilities :B):

• Haha 7

I'd like to see some IMEF and Nova Corp Drivers.  

That is figures in seated positions that could be used in vehicles. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2018 at 10:49 AM, kristof65 said:

If we get a female driver I will paint her outfit in red blue and gold, put her on a flight base, and she will be Wonder Woman in the Invisible Jet. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

On 2/28/2018 at 5:24 PM, Weird-O said:

If we get a female driver I will paint her outfit in red blue and gold, put her on a flight base, and she will be Wonder Woman in the Invisible Jet. :)

:winkthumbs: And win gold at ReaperCon for the realistically painted invisible jet!! :lol:

I could go for a slightly bedraggled guy in a suit and trench coat. Sword optional. (Connor MaCleod, Constantine, Castiel?)

And maybe a slightly shorter devilishly handsome contracts negotiator? (Crowley, Lucifer, etc.)

Edited by Crowley
Spelling :-P
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/1/2018 at 6:56 PM, Crowley said:

I could go for a slightly bedraggled guy in a suit and trench coat. Sword optional. (Connor MaCleod, Constantine, Castiel?)

And maybe a slightly shorter devilishly handsome contracts negotiator? (Crowley, Lucifer, etc.)

In fact, two or more variations of each type of character would be great.  Both types of characters are versatile and fairly iconic...

• the rumpled trenchcoat guy can also stand in for detectives with just one more question and hardboiled detectives in general, spies or saboteurs, hobos and drunks, cyberpunk characters, down-on-their-luck professional wizards....
  • the devilishly handsome impeccably dressed negotiator guy can also stand in for the "face man" of your soldiers-for-hire, the skeevy corporate guy who accompanies the IMEF on a "routine bug-hunt", a spy or saboteur, a diplomat or dignitary or politician, the millionaire playboy altar-ego for your superhero character, a bodyguard or secret service guy, a mobster, an interrogator (just add a try full of terrifying-looking noodle implements and a dentist's chair with straps), a rich but bored Cthulhu dilettante character, a man-in-black, bored and rich detectives ranging from The Thin Man to Hercule Poirot....

As always, both metal and Bones versions, with both metal and Bones bits to customize these characters with (modern and not-so-modern weapons and props, head-swaps, etc.) are quite welcome for use in conversions....

Edited by YronimosW
  • Like 7

On 2/27/2018 at 11:49 AM, kristof65 said:

...along with bits that can be combined with plastic model kits and/or styrene plastic sheet-and-rod scratch-built projects to build vehicles for those drivers to drive:  engines, wheels, seats, headlamps, radios and computer screens, gun turrets and search lights, "greebles" for the undercarriage/engine compartment/stowage areas.....

• Like 2