ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

Now that I have painted one of the Nativity sets, I would love to see an Add-On set for the Nativity, (a Nativity 2 set), Containing all (or some of) the following:

1) Herald Angel

2) Prone Cow

3) Senior shepherd (As opposed to the young one in the base set) , perhaps carrying lamb on shoulders.

4) Drummer boy

5) Camel(s) standing and/or prone.

6) Any or all: Goose Girl w/goose / Milk Maid w/ bucket (or calf)/Woman Baker with bread basket

7) Generic fence or low wood wall sections to help flesh out the original stable archway.

• Like 10

Rats. Just normal sized rats, not dire rats. All current rats of appropriate size are stuck to the base of Vermina. I could use loose individual rats (or on a sprue that I could pick off). 

• Like 9

More non-rogue hobbitses.  Druids?  Clerics?  Barbarians like Wild Hobbits (Faerun's Ghostwise Hin).  And, of course, their nemesis, the Tall Mouther  :)

• Like 4

Seconding the above: 

I'd like more archer halflings, male and female. 

• Like 5

More monk options, please, male and female. Less karate-dojo gi garb, more along the lines of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" or Hundred-Eyes from "Marco Polo". Please, and thank you :)

• Like 9

Fantasy/Medieval style Chinese/Mongolian/Korean/Japanese warriors, civilians, nobles.

Also some small terrain pieces to adorn bases with like small lanterns, bonsai trees.

New familiars for this, like a tiny Kitsune ( Fox form with multiple tails) a tiny Oni, a living Katana etc.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Has there ever been any consideration of "fantasy" football minis?  I've sen other companies make these.  Would love to support Reaper in this endeavor.  

BB

• Like 3