Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

1 hour ago, GHarris said:

So like a Drider...except a crab instead of a spider? Now I am interested, I need to see what this thing will look like!

Like a crab or one with a Lobster tail/body.

Preferably both male and female.

I also would like to see more giant insects and such.

• Like 1

Realistically-equipped, historically-inspired humans. Ideally from the early Medieval period (10th - 13th century; seems to be neglected in favor of later Medieval or eclectic anachronism). Lots of them:

- Player characters/important NPC's

- Bandits/thugs

- Militiamen, professional men-at-arms & noble warriors

- Priests, mystics, weirdos

- "Average people"

Emphasis on Catholic Europe, but possibly also Islamic, Nordic, Eastern Christian, and Western Steppe cultures. They don't need to be actual historic figures, but should be pretty close. Preferably "simpler" in design than most currently produced figures- meaning not covered in gratuitous belts, doodads, pouches, sashes, etc. Figures are too often over-designed. More dudes wielding spears would also be nice (most common weapon in pretty much all ye olde times and places).

Besides actual historical ranges, Tre Manor's Red-Box range of figures (amazing sculpts, btw) are a good example of what I'm asking for. Unfortunately, both historicals and Red-Box are too small to be compatible with "heroic scale" figures. 

Also, available in METAL, please.

Thanks for asking ::):

Edited by ajax84
  • Like 1