Weird-O

How do Reaper Inks and Washes work?

I am using parchment paper. Always felt like it was slightly waxed. *shrug* but yes, a wet palette keeps moisture around. 

I use old blisters for mixing epoxy lately, and as a palette for varnish. Otherwise it is too clear and I lose it on my actual palette.

3 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Another tip for washes is Coat'D Arms washes. They have some sweet colours, and also comes in pots.

...you have my full attention.

1 hour ago, Clearman said:

I agree with everyone's recommendation for using a pallet/wet pallet (especially the wet pallet), but if you are a pot-to-pewter painter as you say, it is worth noting that the move to a wet pallet does take some getting used to.  Depending on what you are trying to accomplish with your paint job, it may not be worth the switch.  

If you are just looking for a way to use paint from a dropper bottle w/out waste, then the plastic blister or butter lid is path of least resistance.  If you are wanting to work on techniques advocated by those at the top end of the hobby, then go with the wet pallet.

It took a little getting used to. Now I dunno how I worked without it. I still have some potted paint. I scoop it onto the wet palette as needed. 

I do enjoy the premade washes straight out of the pot however. The pricier bottle of nuln oil is worth it for how often it gets used. Most others and I mix my own washes. Got a flesh tone that I like, and devlan mud for slopping onto terrain. 

HassleFree sells CDA, and also have a comparison chart between Old/new GW and CDA paints. 

(There may be other resellers closer to you)

No links because them's the rules here.