Citrine

Tropical Sea Dragon (Iron Wind/Ral Partha)

10 posts in this topic

It looks great!  The colors are fabulous and vivid and his eyes and teeth looks sharp. 

Even better is that I think this is the same model that a friend left at our house with a broken wing.  I'd pondered repairing it but I'm pretty sure it's lead and not sure I want to do surgery on it.  Now that I know what it is I could just buy a pewter one and paint it.  ^_^   Thank you so much for sharing!  

3 people like this

wonderful colors and crisp work .

2 people like this

Wonderful Dragon!

You did a great job on this one, awesome colours!

1 person likes this

You're very good at identifying a using great color.  You've brought this mini to life!

2 people like this

Nicely done, your choice of colours is lovely!

1 person likes this

Your paint job and color selection are beautiful!

1 person likes this

You can definitely imagine this beast swimming in some warm tropical waters, beautiful job and marvelous colors!

2 people like this

nicely done!

Beautiful! Totally going to thief the color scheme.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jessie
      One of the other players in my group had me paint these guys up, Woody Stumpwimple and Balto Burrowell. The other players always wanted really muted (y'know, edgelord/masculine) colors so kept them pretty simple. Have already painted up Balto twice now (once for myself, 2nd time for a different player) so might say no more commissions for Balto although he's fairly easy to paint at least.

• By Jessie
      Rounding out my egyptian themed minis I painted up these two avatars of sokar that I have. They were fun but challenging with all the detail. The bases were really fun to do. I made little pieces of temple floor with cork board then put a thin layer of milliput over them and used these textured rollers from Green Stuff World that was an egyptian themed roller. I've used Basius prior for stamping stuff and was surprised how well the rollers turned out and will be getting more of them in different themes eventually for sure. Anyways, thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Been painting up my egyptian themed minis. Rebased these guys on some temple looking bases from Dragon Forge that I painted to look more like sandstone. They were fun although the detail on their gold was challenging. Thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Painted the duplicate of this guy a while ago and huz needed a 2nd one for an encounter we had so I painted him up pretty similarly. Nothing exciting, thanks for reading!

• By Cyradis
      Congratulations, you have found the thread for posting your completed Random Rainbow Dragon!! The original quest can be seen here: 

Please provide a link to your Show Off Thread (which should include the model # you chose in its tags), a link to the Work in Progress thread, a brief statement of what colors you rolled, a statement of what dragon you painted (for search purposes), and photos of your lovely dragon. 

The Mods may make grumpy faces and remove chatter-posts from this thread. For chatter, please go to the original quest thread. 

You receive +5000 experience, +3 to skill Crafting (Mini Painting), and over 9000 Internet Points (redeemable whenever, wherever, for bragging rights on the internet) for completing this quest. 

Thank you for your participation. May our flock of dragons fly together forever in the pixels of this thread! 
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)