• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      Some Stone Golems (SKU 77171) to challenge my players with in some future game session.

• By Citrine
      I had fun painting these Bones mushroom men (SKU 77345) to a tabletop standard.  Their faces are so derpy and cool!

• By Kangaroorex
      A really quick and dirty set of scenery using mantics library mini crate.  All told I have maybe 2 hours into the set.  I think it came out pretty well.  I wanted to see what these looked like and the could double for additional scenery on my Saga game.

Air brushes brown primer, followed by a drybrush of woodland brown and then a bunch of colors for the actual books 

Hope you like what you see...

• By 72moonglum
      So just finished this figure last night.  This is part of a set of four Shadowrun figures that I've been painting recently, the biggest and most time-consuming of the quartet. He didn't have lots of metal, but he's such a big figure the sword and the arm brace kind of are very obvious, so hope they turned out well.  I think they're a little too blue, but that's just the way they turned out.  Anyhoos, enjoy this little Cyclops and his murderous ways!

• By Painting Miniatures
      whoo this one took me 10 hours, likely because I am still new at this. Now, I know I could of just painted it as this pretty copper dragon and been happy with that. But this miniature is intended for a random encounter in a D&D campaign where the party encounters the dragon broken up into several dozen pieces then is encouraged to take it home with them and start trying to repair it. Thus the less than perfect paint job, the dirt so on so forth as the pieces are supposed to be dirty. I thought the wings turned out interesting with the black wash.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 137 Guests (See full list)