Citrine

Tropical Sea Dragon (Iron Wind/Ral Partha)

It looks great!  The colors are fabulous and vivid and his eyes and teeth looks sharp. 

Even better is that I think this is the same model that a friend left at our house with a broken wing.  I'd pondered repairing it but I'm pretty sure it's lead and not sure I want to do surgery on it.  Now that I know what it is I could just buy a pewter one and paint it.  ^_^   Thank you so much for sharing!  

• Like 3

Oooh, I love how beautifully bright this turned out! :wub: Do you remember what colors you used on it? 

Fabulous work, and a very clean paint job! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Thanks all!

Pingo, the colors are all Reaper:

Body and wings:

09419 Tropical Blue

09304 Copper Verdigris

09280 Nightmare Black

29920 Gem Purple

09024 Amethyst Purple

09264 Light Blue

Plus white

Belly

09303 NMM Gold Highlights

29826 Desert Tan

There might have been some others, but these where the primary ones, if I remember right.

• Like 3

That is a GORGEOUS creation. The colors are WONDERFULLY stunning, vibrant & alive. Your brushwork is OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This is the Bones version of the Large Earth Elemental. I painted it over the course of a week or so.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a repainted prepaint of a WOTC Dungeons and Dragons figure. I kept the paint scheme mostly the same since I liked it, but I tried to a do a better job. She's got a decent table top paint job now, I hope. I did her to get back into painting after being in a bit of a slump when I lost my job earlier this year. Ahe's actually been done for a while, I've just been bad about taking pictures.
      Anyway, I hope you like her.

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello everyone i wanted to share custom made statue for painters that i sculpted, Dragon Queen.
      Hope you enjoy it!

• By Citrine
      First up is Terezinya, Bonepander Wizard (Reaper 77173).  She had been sitting on my paint desk partially painted for so long that her base got dusty, oops.  She always gave me a pirate wibe, hence the plank base.

Nienna, Female Elf Ranger (Reaper 77091) is another one that sat partially painted for a really long time.  All that green, how do I paint all her knickknacks in an interesting way without making her stand out in forest?  Finally just brute forced it to get her done.

Trista, the White Wolf (Reaper 77094), she didn't languish as long as the other two, but like normal I got stuck on deciding on colors for all the details.  But with 3 off the desk of shame I can start on something new!

• By Citrine
      Here are 2 of the pin-up babes from Wargamer LLC's kickstarter Hot & Dangerous.  

First up Lagertha the Shieldmaiden.  I love how her cloak turned out.  Not so happy with the face, it look pretty terrible in the photos, its not so bad in hand.  I need to get better at thinning my paints I think.

Rosie the Bowman (the official name).  I did not like the concept art at all, but the finished sculpt turned out great.  I love how she has a lot of spunk.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)