Citrine

Tropical Sea Dragon (Iron Wind/Ral Partha)

It looks great!  The colors are fabulous and vivid and his eyes and teeth looks sharp. 

Even better is that I think this is the same model that a friend left at our house with a broken wing.  I'd pondered repairing it but I'm pretty sure it's lead and not sure I want to do surgery on it.  Now that I know what it is I could just buy a pewter one and paint it.  ^_^   Thank you so much for sharing!  

• Like 3

Oooh, I love how beautifully bright this turned out! :wub: Do you remember what colors you used on it? 

Fabulous work, and a very clean paint job! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Thanks all!

Pingo, the colors are all Reaper:

Body and wings:

09419 Tropical Blue

09304 Copper Verdigris

09280 Nightmare Black

29920 Gem Purple

09024 Amethyst Purple

09264 Light Blue

Plus white

Belly

09303 NMM Gold Highlights

29826 Desert Tan

There might have been some others, but these where the primary ones, if I remember right.

• Like 3

That is a GORGEOUS creation. The colors are WONDERFULLY stunning, vibrant & alive. Your brushwork is OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my second hobgoblin that I've completed. I've actually got a pile of six hobgoblins, the Reaper Archer, this one and four Hackmaster Hobgoblins.  Every so often I try to work on figures with at least some similar color schemes to make me work a bit more efficiently.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  With all the hobgoblins, their biggest commonality was the skin tones, after that they kind of branched out.

Anyhows, here's hobgoblin number two, from a set of Shadowrun Metahumans.  The set came with two gnomes (that I've already posted) and a cyclops which I'll get worked on after I'm hobgoblinned out.

This guy ended up being pretty colorful.  I had a full mohawk to work with so I had to throw some color into that! with those side lines of hair, I wasn't sure if those were supposed to be hair or some kind of cyborg cables, but in the end I opted for hair. Gave me a chance to throw a bit more color around!

Enjoy!

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's my recently finished 3D print, the Zombie Dragon from "The Lost Dragons" Kickstarter

• By Maledrakh
      As a fan of Warhammer 40k since it was called Rogue Trader, I have found the new direction of the post-Kirby era GW to be uplifting and with the release of many interesting minis I have begun spending money on them again.
      Kill Team: Rogue Trader is one such set I have bought recently.
      The Gellerpox Infected are the "bad guys" of the set. Formerly crewmembers and shipboard vermin that have been granted some of Grandfather Nurgles gifts (you know, the ones that keep on giving!) and have ...evolved.

lots more pics beneath, but you have to want to see them...

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      This was maybe the 7th mini outside of a box game I ever bought. He came with a coffin, which I can't find but know I still have. I went a little outside my usual Witch/Vampire Hunter color scheme to instead paint him in my own usual "uniform"...

"And I shall call him Mini Me...."
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the wolf model from Ral Partha's TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      I painted this one a while ago. It's a 25mm scale metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Richard Kerr.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)