Time to reflect (vignette)

Wow, that's great!   Such a powerful little diorama with such a story to tell.  As a viewer you just want to immerse yourself and find out what their relationship is (was)...

• Like 1

Wow, I also have two of those orange juice caps stored away for just this sort of project!

It looks like they can hold a lot more than just the one large figure I was thinking of.  Good work fitting all of that diorama on there.

• Like 2

I love this!  Vignettes and dioramas are something I've never tried yet.  My partner just started model trains so I am becoming more acquainted with trees like that and the whole Woodland Scenics line.  Great work, this is beautiful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      Hey folks looking for some advice on a project I am hoping to accomplish for Reapercon '18...
      It won't let me quote in the 1st post, so the next will have the links...
      WIP here
    • By Darius Glenwell
      I'm really happy with this one. 3D render by John Popson, cast by Effincool Miniatures. This will be available next weekend at GaryCon in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I get to personally hand it to Luke Gygax, and it will go into the charity auction, which all the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. I got it as close to the poster and shirt art as I could. Thanks for looking! If you're going to Gary Con this year, introduce yourself if you find me. 

• By Pochi
      I painted up Aquarius and Virgo as statues for my Dragons Don't Share Ruins. My WIP is here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/71651-dragons-dont-share-2/
      I am still working on the overall but I was happy with how my "statues" turned out so wanted to share them in a Show Off!
      I can't get over how cute these two little minis are. I had no idea they were so cute. I will be buying more to paint as "normal" but I think they make excellent statues as well!

Pictures of Virgo in first reply.
    • By Pochi
      Here is the warrior/paladin guy from my Dragons Don't Share 2 set. He came without his shield so I used one of the new ones from Bones 3. I realized after I super glued it that I stuck it on wrong. Too bad because my super glue works tremendously well! It's not that big of a deal to me so I went ahead and painted him up. I really like how he turned out and I hope you guys do too!
      C&C always welcome.

• By Pochi
      I finally finished my Dragons Don't Share! I have another that I purchased to paint sometime next year!
      For this one, I was inspired by the ruins of Pompeii. I went with the yellowish stones and added frescoes and statues. There is also a bird in a nest, a lizard, butterfly, and bunny in amongst the ruins. I used a lizard photo to design my dragon instead of going with a "usual" color. I thought he fit in with the ruins.
      You can see the work in progress here:
      C&C welcome! Thanks for looking!

There are lots more photos on my page. The link is in my signature.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)