Ghool

Cliffbreaker Cyclops - Massive Darkness

Same here!

(And it looks like you spent more time painting the miniature than Guillotine Games did on game development! <_<

Dunno -- how about a time lapse video on another speed painted miniature?

• Like 1

I keep looking at the stuff in Massive Darkness and Rum & Bones Second Tide boxsets and keep procrastinating on painting them.   I look, umm and ah, then put the box away.   Actually I lie.  I have painted up 4x small chests LOL.   Anyhoo you have inspired me to start :)

Great paintjob btw.  Love the skin tones and horns.  Looks really fantastic.

Edited by CrazyK
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, ced1106 said:

Same here!

(And it looks like you spent more time painting the miniature than Guillotine Games did on game development! <_<

Dunno -- how about a time lapse video on another speed painted miniature?

Just check out my channel. There's 100 videos and counting, with a new quick tip free to the public every month. I'll have some Massive Darkness tutorials coming out very soon, with the main focus of the first few on speed painting, and some basic techniques to quickly paint up the entire set quickly. I've already completed all the chests, pillar, and bridges, with a large mob next, and then all the doors.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Edited by Ghool
  • Like 2

Whatever that was you said you did, it certainly was effective. Subtle as they are, your colors are WONDERFULLY alive. Your deft touch with the brush & some fine basing make for a creation that is truly VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2