10 posts in this topic

Amazing stuff!!!

Reaper likes Show Off Threads for every mini nowadays.

SKUs are desired but not mandatory.

Again.

Amazing Stuff!!!

Your creations are always BEAUTIFUL sources of inspiration. It is a pleasure to see you do a group of miniatures that are worthy of your efforts. One & all, they are WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

- Awesomeness overdose alert!! High risk of envy poisoning. Proceed with caution. -

What can I say.. Each and every one of them are masterpieces imho. I am not even mentioning the uncanny freehand either..

Wow, just wow... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kuche
      Oohh well,i know i have notedfinishe my other 2 wips, but well i also wanted to share my calistria cleric progress 

Hope to finish her and my other wips tomorrow :3 

• By Kuche
      Hey guys, here is another wip, this time its a pathfinder miniature, hope to see your thougths.

• By cakira21
      Just getting back into D20 gaming, and I've recently became a big fan of the Reaper Mini line. Just wanted to show off some work I've done in the past month or so. All have been painted with acrylic and clear coated with rust-oleum matte clear enamel for some durability for table top gaming. I borrowed some of the paint schemes from internet finds and other i just winged from what colors I liked. Any ways here's the minis.

• By The Dread Polack
      I am playing a sorcerer with the brass draconic bloodline in Pathfinder. Eventually, I'll start being able to turn into a dragon, starting at medium size, then large, and eventually huge. I already have a huge-sized brass dragon (77109: Fire Dragon), but I'd like to have a mini to use for medium and large sizes. What do you guys suggest, either from Reaper or other companies?
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Do yourself a favour and take a look at what's on offer even if you've not backed one of Stonehavens projects before.
      Lots of unique and fun concepts scattered throughout,

Plus they've done things a bit differently and have everything already sculpted and shown.

Love the cloaked mysterious strangers.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)