Sign in to follow this  

About this project

VIRAL OUTBREAK is a themed collection of 28mm miniatures. While inspired as a third-party accessory to the board game Pandemic™, you could also use these miniatures to paint and display or use with your post-apocalyptic tabletop skirmish and role-playing games. Miniatures are delivered unpainted with clean bases.

Pledge for this reward and receive all stretch goals Pledge for this reward and receive all stretch goals

These unlock for both the BASE and EPIC Sets

$16,000 - Full set of 23 Counter Bases for both the BASE and EPIC Sets. Use counter bases to assign colors to your miniatures. (Colors perfect for use with the expansive line of Pandemic™ board games) 

Counter Base samples (does not represent final colors) Counter Base samples (does not represent final colors)

$18,000 - Season 2 Wasteland Rebel (Pre-Release Exclusive, free add-on for both sets)

Wasteland Rebel- Perfect for use with Pandemic Legacy Season 2! Wasteland Rebel- Perfect for use with Pandemic Legacy Season 2!

Unlocks and Add-ons for the EPIC Set only

$22,000 - Season 1 Mystery Soldier (Pre-Release Exclusive, free add-on for EPIC)

$27,000 - Season 1 Mystery Doctor (Pre-Release Exclusive, free add-on for EPIC Set)

$32,000 - Season 1 Civilian (Pre-Release Exclusive, free add-on for Epic)

$40,000 - 

Edited by SamuraiJack

While I don't care much for the miniatures themselves, I think they have several really interesting concept arts that in the hands of a better sculptor would be great. :)

Looks like this is their 3rd try for the exact same concept.  I will keep an eye on this one, would like to see some more sculpts before I back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      got a 3D printer, or access to a friends, or one at a library or university this might be for you

With this project I will be bring you a collection of Sci-Fi Vehicles and Artillery to be used in whatever tabletop game you choose. With more vehicles being added as stretch goals are hit. All sculpts will be supplied as 3d printable STL files.

Why am I doing this project?

My passions are sculpting, 3d printing and wargames. I wanted to be able to field the sort of armys I wanted without breaking the bank. So I started sculpting the sort of models I needed. After sculpting quite a range I decided to bring it to Kickstarter to enable me to further expand the range.

I have a Patreon page were I produce sculpts for my backers each month as well as a website where you can see some of my past work. So you can be sure I have the knowledge required to deliver printable files, and can be trusted to deliver them in a time frame.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/Duncan_shadow

Scale: The default scale of my files is 32mm / 28mm Heroic, but Being 3D Files they can be scaled up or down.

What do I get?

As soon as the kickstarter has ended and funds cleared you will receive 3d Printable files in a stl format. You can print as many of the figures on your home printer as you want, or send the files to a external printer to do the printing for you.

The kickstarter includes 7 vehicles 1 walker and 2 artillery pieces, with extra weapon options, (see below) to start with, more sculpts being unlocked in the near future.

Main battle tank comes with multiple turret, hull and sponson guns.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS. When you contribute to This campaign, you will receive STL files for the models as per your selected pledge. The pledge files will be delivered May 2018, with successful stretch goals arriving later. You can print these files for your personal use, but you may not sell the printed items for profit or distribute the digital 3D models/files to other parties.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Explore the Adorable 
      If you are unfamiliar with the Baby Bestiary, prepare to "aww" and "squee" as we reveal to you how adorable your favorite monsters can be. 
      What is the Baby Bestiary?
      The Baby Bestiary is an award-winning, systemless art and lore book, that teaches its readers how creatures reproduce, how to care for its egg (if they lay eggs) and how to rear one if you are bold enough to try.
      The book has no stats or charts, leaving it as an amazing coffee-table book that can truly be appreciated by any gamer, no matter what you play. If you're an avid gamer, there is plenty of information that a crafty GM can make workable into their campaign (and if you're playing 5e, you're in luck, see the digital goodies). 
      The book is all about the cute and, need I say more
      elder godspawn  
      treant sapling Which beasts are in the book?
      Volume 1 exploring 32 creatures:
      Basilisk, Blink Dog, Bulette, Centaur, Cerberus, Chimera, Cockatrice, Couatl, Dragon, Elementals, Eyelings, Gelatinous Cubelet, Gnolls, Griffins, Hippocampus, Kirin, Kitsune, Kobold, Leviathan, Manticore, Mimic, Minotaur, Nightmare, Owlbear, Phase Kitten, Phoenix, Rakshasa, Rust Monster, Sphinx, Titan, Treant and Wyvern
      Volume 2 exploring 41 creatures:
      Aboleth, Baku, Beithir, Bugbear, Djinayni, Dragon Turtle, Ember Demon, Godspawn, Enfield, Gargoyle, Harpy, Hippogriff, Hound Archon, Hydra, Kraken, Lighting Lizard, Lizardfolk, Medusa, Myconid, Naga, Ogre Magi, Orc, Otyugh, Pegasus, Peryton, Pseudodragon, Purple Worm, Remorhaz, Satyr, Sealion, Shambling Tuffet, Shrieker, Simurgh, Tarasque (the french one), Tatzelwurm, Troglodyte, Troll, Umbral Erebect, Unicorn, Wolpertinger, Xorn 
      Chimera Pup  
      Owlbear Cubs  
      Dragon Turtlette  
      Shambling Tuffet Collectors Slipcase
      art by Vincent Yau, though we hope to do new art for this collectrs slipicase! The collectors' edition is a hard-slipcase for you to store and protect your lovely Baby Bestiary handbooks! We do a very limited run of these and if we can hit the right goals, get some fresh art to make this run even more special!
    • By SamuraiJack
      The Dryad Tower & Tray in Ambrosia Maple, Purpleheart, and Leopardwood  The Dryad Gaming Co. Dice Tower & Tray is an extremely durable, obsessively made, and elegantly simple accessory for tabletop and role-playing games. 
      My name is Ty.  I'm a professional woodworker, specializing is small products, made from domestic and exotic hardwoods.  I also love playing games.  That's why I've created Dryad Gaming Co. 
      If you're a fan of Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or other role-playing games, you're familiar with dice towers, and how they can improve your gaming experience. They keep your rolls random, on the table, and quick.  We all know that dice towers & trays are great, but there are a few things that set the Dryad towers & trays apart:
      1. Real, Traditional Woodworking Joinery:  Constructed using actual woodworking joints, these towers and trays can hold up to bumps and tumbles.  The wood glue I use is among the toughest available.  These also do not use any magnets or "non-traditional" fasteners that can be defeated by a rogue elbow. 
      2. Built for travel:  At around 6 and half inches tall, these are smaller than most dice towers on the market. These take up very little space, and can easily be tucked away in a bag or purse.  The Dryad Tower also isn't so big that you can't see your friends or battlemap. 
      3. Durable and Perfect for Metal Dice:  In addition to the tough construction of the Dryad Tower & Tray, it is also finished with an incredibly durable oil-urethane blend. The finish has resins that penetrate the wood fibers and harden.  The finish looks and feels great.  Oh, and it's totally safe to roll metal dice in these!
      All fourteen Dryad Towers & Trays  
      Every Tower & Tray is Available in 14 Different Hardwoods
      The Naiad Series includes White Oak, Maple, Walnut, Ambrosia Maple, and Cherry.  Nothing has been dyed or stained; the wood is naturally this beautiful.
      The Naiad Series  
    • By SamuraiJack
      Chibis are super deformed, yet adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the EIGHTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with Chibi Capsule and Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Magical Girl chibi miniatures along with monsters for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures. And for some of them: The metal masters and resin production molds needed to create mass production of the miniatures.
      The Miniatures  
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  Stretch Goal may also pay for metal mastering and rubber molds for mass production spincast resin models which will allow the project to offer some of the Magical Girls at lower costs to our backers.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing below.
      Meet the girls!
      MARIYA and the FIGHTING GIRLFRIEND - (70mm tall overall - spincast resin) - $10
      Magical Friends
      Monsters & Enemies
    • By SamuraiJack
      The goal of this 12 day campaign is to reprint some of the ships from the early days of the Armada. The initial goal will reprint the Clydesdale, Mourning Wolf, and Venture posters. Higher funding levels will unlock the Grendel, Cygnus, and Grphyon posters for purchase as well. Prices are substantially lower than retail and include free links to valuable digital products as well.
      All of the posters will be available alone or in combination with their corresponding miniature(s). Backers can mix and match among the available ships as desired. Pledge for the total number of posters or combos you desire, and the survey at the end of the campaign will let you pick what you want for each slot.
      Posters are $15 each for the first four. $10 for each additional. Each combo adds $8 to include the matching miniatures. All pledge levels will receive links to digital images of the posters and the corresponding issues of Future Armada or Armada Codex at DriveThru and RPGNow.com. Shipping is $6 to $12 for the US, depending on weight. Posters are 24x36 inches, double sided, and shipped rolled rather than folded. The maps are at 1 inch = 5ft scale and have a subtle 1-inch grid built into the floor. Most of the miniatures are about 2 inches (50 mm) long. They come unpainted and include a 1 inch, clear acrylic, hex base. Both maps and minis fit easily into Starfinder and many other science fiction role-playing games.
      Starfinder stats are available free for several of these ships at my Port Zero page (more coming soon!).
      Most of these ships were designed with an adventuring party in mind. They typically require a small crew but have bunks for larger groups. All are at least lightly armed, and many carry small craft as well. If the ship fits completely on one side of the poster, then a variant is provided on the back - giving you another option. Both versions are completely described in the supporting digital documentation.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)