Cyradis

The Seers and a Wizard Present a Random Rainbow Dragon Challenge!

200 posts in this topic

Was Stormwing part of the core in a Bones III?

2 people like this

53 minutes ago, TGP said:

Was Stormwing part of the core in a Bones III?

Stormwing was an add on nearer the end

2 people like this

One more question...If I don't have the Reaper Paint, but a Scale 75 or Vallejo equivalent, it is ok to use?

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

One more question...If I don't have the Reaper Paint, but a Scale 75 or Vallejo equivalent, it is ok to use?

Certainly, as long as you can match it as close as possible. The link below shows equivalents for Vallejo, though Scale75 hasn't been added to it yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xl-x9eW3bLw5eqDeNUG2JUwn2EZwn34TDKfNIg5uul4/edit#gid=5

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Certainly, as long as you can match it as close as possible. The link below shows equivalents for Vallejo, though Scale75 hasn't been added to it yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xl-x9eW3bLw5eqDeNUG2JUwn2EZwn34TDKfNIg5uul4/edit#gid=5

Thx!!!

I have like 40% Reaper. 40% Scale 75, 15 % Vallejo and 5% Citadel/P3/Armycolours etc...

If you can add Scale 75 it would be great, else I will just compare the colours with my Scale 75 charts.

4 people like this

Just do your best to color match if it isn't on there. Or make a trip to the FLGS, if possible. We won't be too picky. Will we? Nah. Too much effort. 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Just do your best to color match if it isn't on there. Or make a trip to the FLGS, if possible. We won't be too picky. Will we? Nah. Too much effort. 

Thx, I have over 300 paints.

Many Scale 75 and Vallejo and lots of Reaper.

No FLGS here, only webstores.

4 people like this

Got it.

Ebonwrath

Star 3*** You may decide to do both the Star 1 and Star 2 challenges, using absolutely nothing but your three rolled colors, plus black and white for shading. You gotta be nuts!

Main Colour - Marine Teal

Second  Colour - Mint Green

Tertiary Colour - Violet Red

:;,;::;,;::;,;:

DSCN7671.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Main Colour - Marine Teal

Second  Colour - Mint Green

Tertiary Colour - Violet Red

that's going to be a very interesting dragon xD

5 people like this

15 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

that's going to be a very interesting dragon xD

Thx!!!

It's a fun challenge.

*** Wait what did I do? Star 3!!!! His teeth will be violet Red??? Or Mint Green???  :zombie:****

Anyway..

It will take some time, but here is the Thread to start things.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76689-glitterwolf-has-accepted-the-d20-rainbow-dragon-quest/

3 people like this

This might be slightly relaxing, if eye-shattering...

I read the thing, thought about it for two seconds and then said to myself, I said, 'might as well give it a shot; three stars sounds like fun!' - and then I pulled Kyphryxis out of the BOX O' DRAGON!, pulled up Hero labs and threw some dice. And then I eyed my dice roller, because it's clearly out of its tiny, electronic mind. ORANGE as the primary. This oughta be good.

RainbowDargon.png.02b049f388e2609b1a81de04ffa9ad52.png

This might.. maybe.. be something akin to relaxing. I'm pretty sure I have those colours, even. ^^;

Going to dig those out, and clear a little space on the desk ... *glares at draconians* ...

8 people like this

13 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Thx!!!

It's a fun challenge.

*** Wait what did I do? Star 3!!!! His teeth will be violet Red??? Or Mint Green???  :zombie:****

Anyway..

It will take some time, but here is the Thread to start things.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76689-glitterwolf-has-accepted-the-d20-rainbow-dragon-quest/

remember you can shade with black and highlight with white!

his teeth could be a very light shade of green =P while his gums and be whitened to almost pink using the violet red.

you'er still using your colors, just using white and black only for shadows / highlights to lighten them a bit

3 people like this

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

remember you can shade with black and highlight with white!

his teeth could be a very light shade of green =P while his gums and be whitened to almost pink using the violet red.

you'er still using your colors, just using white and black only for shadows / highlights to lighten them a bit

THX!!!!

***Phew!***

4 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

This might be slightly relaxing, if eye-shattering...

I read the thing, thought about it for two seconds and then said to myself, I said, 'might as well give it a shot; three stars sounds like fun!' - and then I pulled Kyphryxis out of the BOX O' DRAGON!, pulled up Hero labs and threw some dice. And then I eyed my dice roller, because it's clearly out of its tiny, electronic mind. ORANGE as the primary. This oughta be good.

RainbowDargon.png.02b049f388e2609b1a81de04ffa9ad52.png

This might.. maybe.. be something akin to relaxing. I'm pretty sure I have those colours, even. ^^;

Going to dig those out, and clear a little space on the desk ... *glares at draconians* ...

Awesome!!!

An Orange/Purple Dragon with Grey accents...

2 people like this

I'm jealous of everyone's else's colour rolls, mine's disappointingly normal.

I think we need another clarification though. It wasn't my understanding that you couldn't use straight white for the teeth if so desired when doing the Star 3 variation.

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I'm jealous of everyone's else's colour rolls, mine's disappointingly normal.

I think we need another clarification though. It wasn't my understanding that you couldn't use straight white for the teeth if so desired when doing the Star 3 variation.

i was meaning combine white with one of your other colors to get a tooth shade. So not straight white, but a lightened shade of one of the primary colors

2 people like this