John Fiala

Bears Head Miniatures Gallery Series Kickstarter

So, here's one I tripped over on Kickstarter:

http://kck.st/2jgt2hT

Basically, someone's doing miniatures... which didn't really grab me, until I saw the one for Edgar Allen Poe.  I'm from Baltimore, so I have to get that one.  And there's an HP Lovecraft, and some other cool stuff.  What do others think?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

I'm from Baltimore... 

What do others think?

Hey! I am from Baltimore too. The minis look interesting. Not sure I have a use for any of them, and money is tied up elsewhere. But they do look interesting.

• Like 1

Definitely Gygax for the GM. I think the scholarly gentleman looks like Tolkien. I might have to back for the pair of them, plus Leonardo with Mona Lisa. Especially if it comes with the easel mentioned, that'd make for an awesome diorama. And the kitsune panda combo, looking like 5+1 for me.

• Like 1

I'm in for Leonardo and Lisa, Edgar, and I'll have to pick the other two from there (did a pick 5). Others that I may be interested in can wait until retail. 

Fun stuff! 

I got some of his Undead Hoard minis, and I was very happy with the quality. Shipped soon after the KS, and had no problems.

i would pick up a few from this KS, but Im paid monthly and my hobby budget disappeared on the 2nd this month.

Edited by Thes Hunter

3 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I got some of his Undead Hoard minis, and I was very happy with the quality. Shipped soon after the KS, and had no problems.

i would pick up a few from this KS, but Im paid monthly and my hobby budget disappeared on the 2nd this month.

Hmm on the 2nd of this month you say? Gee, I wonder what KS it disappeared to::P::rolleyes:? haha

• Like 2