Sirithiliel

Siri Does D20 Random Rainbow Dragon!

While I wait for the two paints I ordered to arrive, I green filled his gaps and I will get him primed in blue liner 

he also punched me in the mouth white his wing

IMG_3077.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

• Like 16

Linered up 

trying to decide where the colors will go.

main body will be Cloudy Grey of course, tempted to blend it with the purple along the spine, and have the wings go from a lightened grey to purple. Or go from grey to purple to red. Or grey to light purple to white 

maybe fade to red on the belly? Or red stripes and a lightened grey belly.

so many options

IMG_3079.JPG

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Why are your dragons making out?:huh:

Kryphrixis and Stormwing have a thing....they have ever since i unboxed them from the KS shipment...

IMG_2602.thumb.JPG.88f43d3fd345b558009af4ce8f4183b7.JPG

• Like 14

Better keep them in check before we get Dragon eggs...

Wait.. eggs means more Dragons..

Give 'em some privacy!!!

• Like 10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      Learning from my previous forays into blending with wings, I decided to try for something more challenging.  In doing this, I learned that sometimes the parts of bigger minis don't fit together as well as one hopes, which in this case resulted in some  improvisation, especially around the foot/base socket and the wings.  But I am enjoying how he came out.  He was wondrously bumpy.  :-)

• By TheOldGuard
      Hello all!

I've just finished painting "Stormwing" from my Bones 3 collection - Yay!!

My painting process of this mini can be found here in my ongoing Dragon/large monster WIP thread.

Please feel free to comment & critique:

Thanks for looking !

• By midshipmaneasy
      Gday all,
      Fianlly got around to posting the completion pics of Stormwing for the Random Rainbow Dragon Challenge.
      Primary colour: Marine Teal. Secondary colour; True Blue. Tertiary colour: Imperial Purple.
      3 star level challenge.

WIP thread is here;

So I hope you enjoy the photos. Comments welcome.

• By Guindyloo
      So I finished this guy up. I kinda abandoned my WIP for it because I had to put it on hold for a long while and then when I returned to it I realized that I was approaching it all wrong for the sculpt. This sculpt really suits drybrushing rather than layering, so that’s how I attacked it instead. That’s not my preferred method of painting, but sometimes you have to give up your preferences and go with what works instead. 
      My rolled colours were:
      Main Colour: True Blue (I subbed in Dragon Blue)
      Second Colour: Brilliant Green
      Third Colour: Marine Teal

I did the 3 Star Challenge, so the only other colours I used were Pure White and Pure Black. 

I was just messing around with the base....I probably could’ve made a more serious attempt at painting marble, but I honestly just wanted to get it done and move on to the next thing. 
      I hope y’all like it anyway!

• By midshipmaneasy
      Yeah I am doing it again. Kinda mad I know. This time I chose Stormwing to do as I have done Ebonwrath, my wife is planning to do Deathsleet and my daughter is planning Kryphrixis. So the rolls....

Marine Teal.

True blue.

Imperial purple.

Kinda boring really. Oh well. Here we go.

\

Assembled. Needs se filling around the wing roots. Will need to think about the base. Really boring.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)