Glitterwolf

GLITTERWOLF HAS ACCEPTED THE D20 RAINBOW DRAGON QUEST !!!!

Has the Glorious Leader of WOOF lost his mind?

Maybe...

Accepted this challenge:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76666-the-seers-and-a-wizard-present-a-random-rainbow-dragon-challenge/&

My Victim Dragon.

EBONWRATH ( Hm! 666 KB Pic, a sign!!!)

DSCN7672.thumb.JPG.783020a114b01e622b023c3fec3dd462.JPG

ROLLING THE DICE

DSCN7671.thumb.JPG.3f861634aab1a0c0785a1a1c91ce3db3.JPG

STAR 3 CHALLENGE.

Star 3*** You may decide to do both the Star 1 and Star 2 challenges, using absolutely nothing but your three rolled colors, plus black and white for shading. You gotta be nuts!

Main Colour - Marine Teal

Second  Colour - Mint Green

Tertiary Colour - Violet Red

09077_G.thumb.jpg.2d5ff8013e940cb3bbea2d1ccb3a2943.jpg09263_w_1.jpg.24213b67140ab393cc05ea1d1878cdb9.jpg09026_G.thumb.jpg.66f1e4010b5e93d3f939923616741316.jpg

I'm not mad!!!!

AAAARRRROOORRRAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH  !!!!

• Like 18

Awesome!  Good luck!  Those colors aren't too bad together... it could have been much worse!

• Like 4

Just now, Grayfax said:

Awesome!  Good luck!  Those colors aren't too bad together... it could have been much worse!

Except that I will be doing the Star 3 challenge.

The Teeth could pose a problem...

• Like 4

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

Except that I will be doing the Star 3 challenge.

The Teeth could pose a problem...

Minty fresh! :D

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Maybe black with some thinned white over it?

Black and white are only permitted for shading..:;,;:

Maybe if I use the violet red I could pull off a bloody mouth..

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Morihalda said:

Minty fresh! :D

That was exactly what I thought!  Minty Fresh Green with White... no problemo!

• Like 7

Maybe I don't understand how "shading" is used in this reference then.  Lighten or darken the three colors was how I interpreted it... I could shade to a very light electric green IMHO for the teeth... if that isn't how the shading is intended, then I guess I need more info... but I don't want to click on that thread cause i don't want the quest this close to ReaperCon (timed or not, I'll waste time trying to figure it out and all my brain cycles need to be devoted to one 5" square diorama).

• Like 6

Oh Wait @Cyradis said this:

3 Stars = 3 rolled colors, black and white. That's it. You can mix paints, that's fine. But you are limited to those bottles. 

So I can mix this?

Than I can make some teeth..

1 minute ago, Grayfax said:

Maybe I don't understand how "shading" is used in this reference then.  Lighten or darken the three colors was how I interpreted it... I could shade to a very light electric green IMHO for the teeth... if that isn't how the shading is intended, then I guess I need more info... but I don't want to click on that thread cause i don't want the quest this close to ReaperCon (timed or not, I'll waste time trying to figure it out and all my brain cycles need to be devoted to one 5" square diorama).

There is no time limit on this one!

• Like 8

You can use white and black to mix and shade your colors, so your teeth can be a very light minty green and the gums can be light pink using the violet red!

you just can't bring in other colors to use, you have to make due with your 3 rolled colors and black/white =)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Oh Wait @Cyradis said this:

3 Stars = 3 rolled colors, black and white. That's it. You can mix paints, that's fine. But you are limited to those bottles. 

So I can mix this?

Than I can make some teeth..

There is no time limit on this one!

That sounds more doable to me! :) I can't wait to see your cool (because cool colors) dragon!

• Like 5