Glitterwolf

GLITTERWOLF HAS ACCEPTED THE D20 RAINBOW DRAGON QUEST !!!!

72 posts in this topic

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

You can use white and black to mix and shade your colors, so your teeth can be a very light minty green and the gums can be light pink using the violet red!

you just can't bring in other colors to use, you have to make due with your 3 rolled colors and black/white =)

Thx!!

Better!!!

Just now, Paradoxical Mouse said:

That sounds more doable to me! :) I can't wait to see your cool (because cool colors) dragon!

It will take some time, since I'm also painting Kaladrax on a Mausoleum....

( Yeah, I'm insane...)

Just now, Guindyloo said:

I'm totally jealous of your colour roll.

Thx, I actually love Marine Teal and Violet Red.

Mint Green is the weird one, but I see possibilities.

Also Liner is permitted to prime.

I'm getting a vision.

.*** The Technicoloured Wolf goes into a trance, his eyes turn milky white as he looks into another dimension***

*** After a few minutes he wakes up, knowing what to do ****

*** Cackling he picks up Ebonwrath...Yessss...I...know now...preciousssss....****

12 people like this

Great.  Now he's talking to three-eyed ravens.

*** Looks up as the wolf regains consciousness ***

Oh... Uhm... Go! Go! Go!

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Great.  Now he's talking to three-eyed ravens.

*** Looks up as the wolf regains consciousness ***

Oh... Uhm... Go! Go! Go!

Winter is coming!!!

So we better start painting!!!

6 people like this

Good luck buddy!  Looking forward to the updates

2 people like this

I joined the challenge as well,  though I need to see what dragons I have at home first.   I realize there was a list to choose from,  but it would help my poor wallet to not have to buy an extra dragon. 

Good luck on yours, I'm sure it'll be aces!

2 people like this

Aren't you allowed to use black and white, too?

If not, well .. those teeth are already white.  Just don't paint them!

3 people like this

That roll is going to be psychadelically awesome. 

2 people like this

Marine Teal!

Obviously your die rolling was inspired by my Marines...

2 people like this

WE HAVE A NEW CONTENDAH!!!!!!!! Place your bets, folks!

Good luck on your challenge, Glitterwolf. And most importantly, remember to have fun with it! That's what this is all about!

4 people like this

Star 3*** You may decide to do both the Star 1 and Star 2 challenges, using absolutely nothing but your three rolled colors, plus black and white for shading. If you do this, you are allowed to use the white for areas like teeth and eyes that could be really weird otherwise (or not - up to you). Effectively, you have 5 colors to work with only, and three of them must be the majority (in decreasing order of prevalence). You gotta be nuts!

Edited rules..PHEW! White can be used for teeth and eyes..

Eyes you said????

White Eyes...possibly with a Black Iris?

*** EVIL LAUGH***

That goes for all eyes????

Wherever I paint them,????

@Cyradis  @Pezler the Polychromatic @Sirithiliel

Can you confirm if this is allowed?

I have an idea...

Edited by Glitterwolf
6 people like this

Blightfang the many-eyed approves this post. 

2 people like this

Yep. Cover it in paint. 5 bottles to use. Eyes and claws and teeth can use black and white as tidbit colors. Can shade with mixing however you want with the 5 bottles. 

4 people like this

17 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Yep. Cover it in paint. 5 bottles to use. Eyes and claws and teeth can use black and white as tidbit colors. Can shade with mixing however you want with the 5 bottles. 

The main reason I asked, I got the idea of painting Ebonwrath as a Butterfly Dragon.

So ehhh.. Could I paint a few big eyes on the wings with white and black???

Or do I need to mix more to stay within the Star 3?

4 people like this

You can, but those spots must contain less black and white than your 3rd rolled color (histogram of the colors should have roll 1, roll 2, roll 3, __other__ in descending order). I think you can do the spots if you are super duper clever :poke: Totally think it is doable. 

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

You can, but those spots must contain less black and white than your 3rd rolled color (histogram of the colors should have roll 1, roll 2, roll 3, __other__ in descending order). I think you can do the spots if you are super duper clever :poke: Totally think it is doable. 

MWWHHHUUUAHHHHAAAHHAAAARRRROOOOOO!!!!!!!

4 people like this