Glitterwolf

GLITTERWOLF HAS ACCEPTED THE D20 RAINBOW DRAGON QUEST !!!!

Not much right now,

But I got Ebonwrath prepped, glued and greenstuffed.

I also want to apologize to Ebonwrath, now I'm working on him, I see it is in fact a beautiful Dragon!

Oh I don't have Reaper Pure Black/White.

Instead I will use Scale 75 Purity White and Decay Black.

That's it for now.

DSCN7673.JPG

DSCN7674.JPG

DSCN7675.JPG

• Like 10

BUT YOU MUST USE PURE BLACK AND PURE WHITE! HOW COULD YOU GLITTERWOLF!!! **RAGE**

Okay, enough sarcasm. Have fun with your pretty dragon! :B):

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

BUT YOU MUST USE PURE BLACK AND PURE WHITE! HOW COULD YOU GLITTERWOLF!!! **RAGE**

Okay, enough sarcasm. Have fun with your pretty dragon! :B):

Thx!

These Scale 75 are a pretty close match.

If you decide otherwise I actually have 6 shades of Black and 9 shades of white in my arsenal...

EDIT..it might be more even...I collect paints..I might have a problem :ph34r:

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

Hah I don't doubt it. I have pure black, citadel's version of pure black, and then I think my red brick and nightshade purple are nice black-substitutes (which I've been making use of on Mel with her no-black goal... ). And Nuln Oil is a black wash. I think I have 4 whites? Arguably 6-7? 

I'd be surprised if a paint company didn't have an equivalent to pure black and pure white though :poke:

• Like 4

Just now, Cyradis said:

Hah I don't doubt it. I have pure black, citadel's version of pure black, and then I think my red brick and nightshade purple are nice black-substitutes (which I've been making use of on Mel with her no-black goal... ). And Nuln Oil is a black wash. I think I have 4 whites? Arguably 6-7? 

I'd be surprised if a paint company didn't have an equivalent to pure black and pure white though :poke:

Scale 75 - Decay Black, Flat Black, Anthracite Gray, Graphite. Inktense Black

Reaper - Coal Black, Nightshade Purple

GW - Chaos Black.

Scale 75 - Purity White

Reaper - Linen White, Leather white, Ghost White, Peppermint White, Sparkling snow.

Vallejo - White.

I'm not counting bone colours and greys...but some come pretty close.

• Like 5

oooh yeah, also got a metallic black (adamantium black). Forgot that one. It doesn't get much use. 

• Like 5

Just now, Cyradis said:

oooh yeah, also got a metallic black (adamantium black). Forgot that one. It doesn't get much use. 

Yes..

Reaper - Adamantium BlackI have that one too

Also

Scale 75 Black Metal

And Scale 75 White Alchemy ( Metallic)

Primes don't count..but I do have white and black ones too

I might have forgotten about others.

I believe my paint collection is somewhat around 300 bottles.

• Like 4

i have Coal Black... Pure Black...Nightmare Black

i have....Linen white...Pearl White...Dragon white...

tha'ts it for my whites and blacks =P

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Thx!

These Scale 75 are a pretty close match.

If you decide otherwise I actually have 6 shades of Black and 9 shades of white in my arsenal...

EDIT..it might be more even...I collect paints..I might have a problem :ph34r:

I do not see this as a problem. ::D:

• Like 3

You can never have enough paints. I want Glitterwolf's paint collection. I have ~100 good paints, and ~30 "meh" old ones, I think. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

You can never have enough paints. I want Glitterwolf's paint collection. I have ~100 20 good paints, and ~30 20 "meh" old ones, I think. 

FTFY

• Like 5

He's one of my favorite dragons I've painted so far. I like that he's got a low creeping menacing feel to him. Most dragons are all high and mighty but I see him crouched over his prey and grinning

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Corporea said:

He's one of my favorite dragons I've painted so far. I like that he's got a low creeping menacing feel to him. Most dragons are all high and mighty but I see him crouched over his prey and grinning

::groan::  don't do that!  Now I want him! 

Really though, I hadn't ever thought of him like that.

• Like 4