• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ghool
      Bunch of stuff just finished, and just photographed.
      The dwarves were a base coat and dip, and the Iron Golem was speed painted in about 2.5 hours.
      The rest I took my time. :)

• By Mattnuke
      It's sure been a while since I've broken out my brushes!  

My copy of Massive Darkness, the new RPG light Dungeon game by CMoN, arrived the other day.  After looking at the sheer volume of plastic which was added to my collection, the painting bug hit me. These three are the first of about 8-10 ogres, giants, trolls I'll be painting up.  

Comments and critiques are appreciated!

• By CashWiley
      Goblin Agent 1 Goblin Agent 2 Dwarf Agent 1 Dwarf Agent 2 Orc Agent 1 Orc Agent 2 WIP: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76692-massive-darkness-agents/

• By Cassu
      So I pledged to the Massive Darkness Kickstarter from Cool Mini or Not. Honestly I had forgotten how much swag I was going to get, as evidenced by showing up at the Post Office after work to pick up my box and it was huuuge! I dragged it to the train station somehow and my partner actually met me there so he could carry it home for me. (I swear love is a partner helping you carry your board games and supporting your obsession.) 

The struggle is real!

My room mate's cat was very interested in the content of said box. 

Oh, this is why the box was so dang heavy. It has all of the things.

I've never painted such a big pile of the same minis before, so I have separated my villains from the main box and am going to paint those first in a factory-line kinda manner so whip them all out fast. I also won't be as pedantic as I can be with my single minis, I want them to look good on the table but I won't get too caught up spending 4 hours painting one face.
      Think I may also invest in some spray-on primer, I am using the Reaper brush on primer (after filing down any mold lines, etc) which works well but takes some time to apply.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)