pcktlnt

Quest Accepted: Platypus brushes the Random Rainbow Dragon

Hello everybody! The last WIP I attempted is on hiatus due to um...losing the figure while packing away things to clean the carpet. :wacko:

Dragon selected: Krupixis (spelling)

Challenge level: * * *

Paints

Primary: Palomino Gold

Secondary: Olive Green
Tertiary: Blush Pink

Extras: Pure White and Pure Black

Roll.jpg.8e2279e932378af92ed437dba6cb3a85.jpg

"Let's rock this joint!"

CmolsiLWEAAlxxM.jpg:large

• Like 15

I'm at a hiatus. He's not in the box I thought he was in and I have 0 of the 3 colors. I have the day off but I cannot access my car to go to the flgs. 

• Like 1

Excellent. My paints have arrived. Behold! The colors of my dragon! Sample paint thrown in for fun. Yussss! Second sample paint ever.

20170916_171431.thumb.jpg.80781b1e84063ba992728ce2fb494e6e.jpg

• Like 6

Congratulations on the sample! Did you run out of a similar color recently? I have found that every time I run out of something, my next order gets a sample paint of very similar shade to what I need. It's like Reaper employs at least one psychic ninja...

• Like 1

Not I. I just didn't have these colors for the paint challenge. And wanted to round out the rest of the Bones line. From what I can tell, it's brown. XD

• Like 2

I haven't painted a figure of this size before nor a figure with many parts. Any advise on the following?

1) Liquitex flexible modeling paste, does anyone have experience using this as a gap filler?

2) If I gap fill, do I still need to super glue and/or pin?

Thanks!

Note to others, wash models in an area (or in a bowl) so body parts will not fall down the drain. I almost lost Kryptic's arm...

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now