Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
    • By Ratmaster2000
      So seeing pingo's old ral partha dwarf seer painted up, I decided to pull out my old one and post it. I think I did this mini over 20 years ago

• By Pingo
      This is a teeny-tiny old Ral Partha dwarf. I don't know the SKU. Ratmaster2000 identified him as 01-070b, Dwarf Seer w/ Crystal Ball. I suspect he was sculpted by Tom Meier, given the delicacy and the anatomical accuracy.

He is the first dwarf I have finished from the WIP thread Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs: 60184: Meyanda, Android Priestess and a bunch of dwarfs as Exalted Jadeborn.

As ever, comments and critiques are welcome.

How small is he? This small:

• By Veegis
      This time the miniature is not from the reaper.

• By peepster1976
      Dwarf with his beer, from bones 3. 
      Nice model to paint... Twas something in between 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)