• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Haven't been able to get my lights out, I want to do some close up of some of these guys but here is their group shots. If/when I do, I'll update this thread :) 

I did want to do a bit more detail on them but honestly I'm suffering from can't see syndrome so I left it for now. Maybe when my eyes improve I can get some more done on them. 
    • By Guildenstern
      Pretty sure I didn't post this already... been sick as all get out. Just took some better pics, still with phone though, but hopefully they show ok:

• By Guildenstern
      Finished my last model of 2017, the dakkajet for my Ork army (with extra dakka). Was tough taking pics of it sadly especially of the little gunners I added on. But anyway here tis:

**Edit** His name is "Aknot" btw ;)

• By Guildenstern
      This is an older GW kit, little out of scale with the newer ones, so it's a good bit smaller. But anyway I present the Warbuggy! This is one of 3 I'm working on, the other two I've converted heavily and hopefully will be done to show you soon

• By Guildenstern
      So I finally got my Gorkanaut on his base, though not the base I wanted. I tried several times to build a grot sandcastle but it just wasn't happening so rather than keep failing I decided to let it go for now and just finish him off as is.

Pix:

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)