Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      Here's the official arrival/departure thread for round 6 of the Box of Goodwill.
      Remember, no chatter here, please. Do it here instead:
      Marvin---sent 1 Mar
      FireEyes---received 3 Mar, sent 10 Mar
      Flit--received 13 Mar
      Painting Dog
      Gaming Dog
      Generic Fighter---sent 15 Mar
      Horned Turtle
      Generic Fighter
      Guindyloo---sent 3 Mar
      MadJack--received 5 Mar, sent 14 Mar
      Green Eyed Monster
      Pcktlnt---sent 28 Feb
      Keianna---received 2 Mar, sent 09 Mar
      Broonkah--received 12 Mar
      Chris Palmer
      Paradoxical Mouse
      Clearman---sent 26 Feb
      Disserma---received 1 Mar, sent 8 Mar
      Kristof65--received 10 Mar, Sent 12 Mar
      Kangaroo Rex--received 14 Mar
      Wyvern Fire
      Izzy Lobo
      Rob Dean---sent 17 Mar
      Samurai Jack
      Froggy The Great
      Lidless Eye
      Rob Dean
      Chaos Wolf---sent 12 Mar
      Shadowphase---received 14 Mar
      Thes Hunter
      Arc 724
      Chaos Wolf
    • By 72moonglum
      So I recently posted Rozmina, the Half-Orc Pirate from Derek Schubert.  Here is the other half-orc I was working on at the same time, but as this one had a lot more going on with armor and such, he took quite a while longer.  

Really cool mini sculpted by Bob Olley around 2003, large figure, good heft to him.  the only frustrating part on this one was the chainmail and trying to get all the paint into all those little holes, and I can see some spots where it didn't work quite like I wanted it to.  Also what color would you guys call his metals that aren't "steel" colored?  Referring to the hilt, the belt buckle, and that heart looking thing protecting his manly parts?
    • By Mad Jack
       So, I was recently asked to curate a collection of old minis given to my FLGS on consignment... There are somewhere north of two hundred pieces altogether.
      Most of it is old Ral Partha, Grenadier, Heritage and Citadel. The first three companies I know well. Citadel not so much, but I've already identified some of them from the Lost Minis Wiki. And then there are some that I don't recognize and have no marking on them.
      So I'll be posting pics in this thread over the next couple of days to see if anybody knows what they are.
       I'll also be editing the posts to update them as more things are identified. So eventually there will be a complete (ish) record of the entire collection.
       First up, we have some dwarves...
      EDIT:  In the first pic the first four are from Alternative Armies -  DH9-04 Dwarven Adventurer w/ Dagger, RM013 Auchan the Spiker, RM015 Colvin the Disturbed, and RM014 Luckburn the Iron Fist. The 5th one is Citadel FA-15, v2 and the last one is Asgard's DA7.v2 Dwarf King.
      In the second pic, the first figure is from Grenadier's 2008 Thieves box set - the Dwarf Thief. The second is a Citadel C06 Northern Dwarves pirate. The third is from Metal Magic's C1008 Dwarves set and the last is Grenadier's 1129 Dwarf Flamethrower.
       I'll be posting more as I come across things I can't find myself...
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)