Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamuraiJack

Live
Tabletop Blacksmith 3D Miniature Terrain

2 posts in this topic

About this project

Hello,

We are so excited and honored that you are taking the time to consider our project. Our tabletop journey has brought us so much joy and satisfaction to be able to play with friends and family. The quality of the product that our terrain engineers have developed is truly a reward all its own. That being said, we would like to continue as a team to provide versatile, durable, and affordable terrain to everyone who might be interested in it. 

We created our terrain with the Game Master in mind. It is our mission to provide a suite of tools that could be provided that empower off-the-rails playability. We look forward to all of the community input so that we can tailor our efforts to bring to life the answers to the problems that we, as GMs, face throughout the multiverses.

With your help, we hope to become an additional tool that can be wielded in the moment it is needed most. 

dc46dc9350a934ded49993c950021cc3_origina

1 Set 1 Set

Our basic set comes with the following: 

• 6- 4x4 inch tile floors
  • 8- 4 inch walls
  • 4- 2 inch walls
  • 6- 1 inch walls
  • 2- 1 inch doors

The floor tiles and walls are separated so that the GM can manipulate the field as they see fit. There is no prep time needed because the walls can be dropped in place immediately and configured in any conceivable fashion. Our walls lock together with magic so that they are stable without needing to be connected to the floor tiles.

We designed the walls with playability in mind so that everyone at the table can still have a good view of the dungeon without needing to stand up and peer in. Standard 28mm miniatures are easily visible, and even paper tokens can be seen without requiring additional effort. 

By using the standard grid as a basis, we wanted to make sure that our product would enhance your existing setup, not become a replacement.

d52b44c4013f3c0ac8deceb04271a7f9_origina

*Add-on purchases are available for backers who purchase two sets or more.

2d7a86036ef58c8cd339983c375dca33_origina

Our Forest Pack comes with two types of trees. We designed the trunks so that the leaves could be removed for those players or enemies who enjoy scaling the trees to hide or fire from a better vantage point. The $25 purchase comes with two trees, each of our small and large platform trunks.

83b31cd7dfa4ba49185fdbd71376c626_origina

It is our great pleasure to offer our Caravel Add-on. This vessel connects with the same magic as our walls. The ship is stackable so multiple levels can be purchased if desired. The masts, sail yards, and crows nest are designed so that dramatic swashbuckling action can take place above the vessel itself. The masts can be removed if needed and can be replaced with the mast slot cover, in the event that the vessel is driven by oars or some other means.

The ship is made up of three locking pieces: prow, aft and midship. The prow and aft can be connected to form smaller vessels and additional middle sections can be combined to create mighty warships or trading vessels. 

The undercarriage of the ship has four pillar slots that can be used to prop a ship up giving the GM the ability to place lurking sea creatures underneath. This also enables the GM to utilize the ship as an airship if desired, flying above the battlefield and exploring the skies.

The $149 purchase comes with the prow, the aft, and the midship. It also comes with three masts, three mast hole covers and one crow's nest.

645a6840e5468ec1779d751b211ec70d_origina

Our $99 Galley Add-on comes with the prow, the aft, and the midship. It also comes with three mast hole covers.

7e2c6847bb5c4249507a1974826aaa20_origina

The $22 Support Pillars Add-on comes with 11- 3 inch tall support pillars that can be used to raise your ship off the ground or can be used as flying platforms to keep track of PCs and enemies in the chaos of battle.

First Created. Risks and Challenges doesn't have much info. If you search for the creator, Joshua Bladh, you'll find a real estate agent in Chino, CA, which is not the city in the KS project. However, if you look at the first post in the Tabletop Blacksmith FB page, you'll see various people, whose FB page says they're from from Chino, CA. Can't find more info, so contact him directly for his KS project management experience.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Everlasting Wet Palette: A must have for miniature painters
      Painting Zombies, orks, robots and all kind of monsters from a nightmare can be a lot of fun ! To paint miniatures, you need a Wet Palette to keep your paint moisturised. Today there is no straight forward solution on the market. That's why we created Everlasting Wet Palette, with best in class hydration system and easy to use and to carry airtight case. 
      It's actually so good that it is approved by Pro Painters all around the world
      With Everlasting Wet Palette, you will save your acrylic paint, save your time and be able to master painting techniques like a pro. Stand back, relax and focus on what's important: enjoying your painting sessions.

Because acrylic paint dry really really fast! So fast, you can't even take a short break or perform advanced techniques !  Everlasting wet palette is a must-have to enjoy your painting session :
      Save paint: the paint won't dry out during your painting session Start and stop at will: you can stop painting for a few minutes, hours or days, and find again workable paints when you come back Achieve advanced technics: thanks to Everlasting stable hydration system, and our smooth surface, you will be able to perform advanced technics like Glaze, Gradients, Blending, 2 Brush Blending And it's easy to use: it works straight out of the box, and the case, wells and brush holders were designed for your to enjoy your miniature painting!  
      Painter (5,9" x 7,9"): easy to store and carry, small to medium working space
      Studio (7,9" x 11,8"): extra large for Pros and Enthusiasts, medium to large working space

No bleeding No drying No overflowing Perfect to master advanced painting techniques  
       Your paint stays wet for hours when working, for days if you close the lid! You can stop and start your painting session at will.
    • By Iron
      Dear pilots:
      Next Tuesday, 19th September at 3 PM EST we´ll relaunch the Iron Wars campaign.
      There´s going to be a one reward and a 48 hours early bird. 
      The reward is going to contain the deluxe version of the previous campaign, the exploration mode, 10 competitive missions, 4 Iron Mech cockpit protection parts and 4 Steel Mech cockpit protection parts, and 8 Mech pilots. 

• By JuliaViolin
      Dear Friends,
      I wanted to invite you to join a very special album release project - "Legends: Fantasy Violin" live album CD release, where we are performing together with The Claflin Hill Symphony Orchestra and New World Chorale. "Legends: Fantasy Violin" album, originally written for violin and MIDI orchestra, was also funded here on Kickstarter, and you could download it at <commerce link removed> and join the live album release project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/okrusko/legends-fantasy-violin-live-cd-release I hope that you will enjoy this music, and I am so excited about this release!
      THANK YOU for making it all possible!!!
      Julia <3 <3 <3

• By Shieldwolf Miniatures
      KS-3 teaser released today. Too soon to kindly ask for a new thread to open, so I'm -politely- dropping it here... 

KS-3 video teaser on YouTube
    • By MojoBob
      I've put together another couple of experimental hills. Number 1 we've seen before.

Hill #2 has a mix of steep, impassable faces and more-or-less flat terraces that a figure could stand on without immediately tumbling down. It's a bit more usable than Hill #1, while still remaining reasonably naturalistic, but to be truly playable it probably needs to be blockier still. Apart from the flock, vegetation is pretty minimal — just a few areas of clump-foliage — and I think I may add a bit more to make it look a bit less... spotty. I may also have to hit it with the airbrush, as the flock looks a bit more pallid than I'd hoped, but I'll give it another couple of days before I do that as it may just be that the PVA holding everything together isn't properly cured yet so it's still a bit white. We've been having some cool, wet weather lately, and that has really slowed things down.

Hill #3 is a two-peak hill; the upper one is steep, with a flat top to allow figures to stand, while the bottom one is much more gently sloped. The slope is still too much for single figures, but vehicles and figures in movement trays will rest there without sliding back down. There's no foliage on here at all except for the flock, which is fine.

The figures are a 15mm WW1 British 18pdr and crew. The tank is my own 3d-printed A1E1 Independent. They're all sitting on a GW "grass" mat that I picked up cheap some years ago, and have never used because it looks nothing at all like grass. I live in a Land of Grass, and I've never seen grass that looks anything like that colour. Add to that the fact that it sheds worse than a cat in moult, and it's just bloody awful.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)