Sign in to follow this  

Mercury: Starship Map Poster & Miniature

About this project

The goal of this ultra-fast campaign is to print an original poster, cast a fleet of matching miniatures, and get them into your hands before Halloween. Digital documents and supporting images will be provided to fully detail the ships and their interiors.   

Free U.S. shipping. International adds $12 for one item or $24 for the combo (because international postage doubles after 8 ounces). Rewards will be shipped using USPS first class mail from Pittsburgh, PA.

The deck plans are provided as a full color, 24x36 inch, double-sided poster. They are drawn to a 1 inch equals 5 ft scale and have a 1-inch grid built into the floor – perfect for Starfinder and d20 RPGs. Note that the price of posters and miniatures have been reduced from previous campaigns. Though production costs have remained the same, my hope is that these new prices will get the ships onto new tables and grow our community over time. So please spread the word and bring more people on board if you can!

The matching miniature was created as a digital model, 3D printed at the highest resolution, and made into a mold. From that, Trollforged Miniatures spun out the ships using their proprietary resin and professional techniques. The result is a highly detailed miniature, approximately 2inches long, ready to paint and play (miniatures are sold unpainted). A hexagonal 1-inch, clear acrylic flight stand is included.

Mercury is from issue #8 of "Future Armada". Every pledge level includes a digital copy of this issue, which details the interior and presents sample stats for the ship and crew. It also includes a write up on the Remora boarding craft and Valkyrn interceptor. Maps are provided on printable pages in both color and black and white. The digital reward also includes giant images of the poster for use online or via projector.

Talarion is a brand new design and will be featured in an upcoming chapter of the 0-hr "Armada Codex" devoted to refits of classic designs. A preview of the chapter will be included, as will Starfinder stat sheets for both Mercury and Talarion.

If you would like to order multiple copies of the poster or miniature manually increase your pledge accordingly. When I send out the surveys at the end of the campaign you can specify what the extra money is for and I'll bundle everything together. If you have pledged for the $26 combo, then a second Kintaro poster is $17 and additional miniatures are $6. Otherwise posters are $20 and miniatures are $9. International orders only pay shipping once ($12 for just miniatures, $24 for posters or mixed orders.).

If you would like to order merchandise from my previous campaigns, please visit my website ( 0-hr.com ). You can order directly there, or check the prices and then increase your pledge here and let me know the details in the survey at the end of the campaign. 

As a thank you to everyone for supporting the campaign, I will create a new rendered image of Mercury or Talarion when we hit $3000, $4000, etc.. These images will be included with the digital reward files exclusively for backers.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Some friends are doing this, under their Infinite Dimensions Games, though I'm not involved. The Kickstarter will take place in March and is for digital files for 3D print. If I remember correctly there are no physical rewards. While people should hold off until the details of the crowdfund are released, my understanding is that the core set is done, any stretch goals will pay for the labour of doing the design/sculpting of those items only, so the core set would be ready as soon as funding period is over. 
      They have a Facebook and Instagram and more for lots of previews (but I'm not linking because I'm not sure what on those sites will break forum rules), and if anyone is attending BreakoutCon this year in Toronto, they will be there displaying.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Edit: Now Live:
      This came across my newsfeed on Facebook and I thought the minis looked interesting.

• By SamuraiJack
       Manufacturing of the miniatures will be done here in the UK. The resin casting will be done at the Dark-Art-Studios HQ headed up by Byron Townshend the original caster from the first project. We have a solid team here in the UK, so pledge with confidence!  
      Please note the miniatures will be supplied unpainted and some will be supplied in kit form. all figurines & scenery featured in the project will be cast in a high quality resin, grey in colour with a slight flex to it similar to the forge world formula.
      Byron Townshend (Dark Art Caster) & Boris Woloszyn (Sculptor)  
    • By Rotten
      Looks like a cool board game with unique minis.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      got a 3D printer, or access to a friends, or one at a library or university this might be for you

With this project I will be bring you a collection of Sci-Fi Vehicles and Artillery to be used in whatever tabletop game you choose. With more vehicles being added as stretch goals are hit. All sculpts will be supplied as 3d printable STL files.

Why am I doing this project?

My passions are sculpting, 3d printing and wargames. I wanted to be able to field the sort of armys I wanted without breaking the bank. So I started sculpting the sort of models I needed. After sculpting quite a range I decided to bring it to Kickstarter to enable me to further expand the range.

I have a Patreon page were I produce sculpts for my backers each month as well as a website where you can see some of my past work. So you can be sure I have the knowledge required to deliver printable files, and can be trusted to deliver them in a time frame.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/Duncan_shadow

Scale: The default scale of my files is 32mm / 28mm Heroic, but Being 3D Files they can be scaled up or down.

What do I get?

As soon as the kickstarter has ended and funds cleared you will receive 3d Printable files in a stl format. You can print as many of the figures on your home printer as you want, or send the files to a external printer to do the printing for you.

The kickstarter includes 7 vehicles 1 walker and 2 artillery pieces, with extra weapon options, (see below) to start with, more sculpts being unlocked in the near future.

Main battle tank comes with multiple turret, hull and sponson guns.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS. When you contribute to This campaign, you will receive STL files for the models as per your selected pledge. The pledge files will be delivered May 2018, with successful stretch goals arriving later. You can print these files for your personal use, but you may not sell the printed items for profit or distribute the digital 3D models/files to other parties.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)